Coding help - page 690

Dear mladen its not updating in live and not working properly with strategy tester also , is this same like fractals or any difference 
Files:

shiva12:
Dear mladen its not updating in live and not working properly with strategy tester also , is this same like fractals or any difference 

It is based on extremes (almost the same as fractals - same repainting though)

As of the rest : that code needs a thorough rewriting to make it update as it should

mladen:

It is based on extremes (almost the same as fractals - same repainting though)

As of the rest : that code needs a thorough rewriting to make it update as it should

ok sir thanks leave it  no issues...

Dear mladen is it possible to add fractional values to amplitude now base value is only 1  and multiples of 1 , but i want to test with in between 1 and 2  like 1.25  1.5, 1.75 can you please do that  ,  because its a non repaint indicator so will be a great help ....

thanks in advance 

Files:
HalfTrend 2.mq4  19 kb

forexislife:

Dear mladen is it possible to add fractional values to amplitude now base value is only 1  and multiples of 1 , but i want to test with in between 1 and 2  like 1.25  1.5, 1.75 can you please do that  ,  because its a non repaint indicator so will be a great help ....

thanks in advance 

No, it is not possible (both places where the "Amplitude" parameter is used are bars bound : one is for highest high and lowest low bar, and the other is for calculating sma - neither can be used using fractional values)

mladen:
No, it is not possible (both places where the "Amplitude" parameter is used are bars bound : one is for highest high and lowest low bar, and the other is for calculating sma - neither can be used using fractional values)
oh ok dear mladen....thanks for the reply

forexislife:
oh ok dear mladen....thanks for the reply
Dear mladen this indicator rarely missing buy or sell  ( follow up ) signals can we fix it, 

stas0202:
  Good day Mladen, is it possible to decompile the indicator?
No

Dear mladen please help me to write the additional code for this indicator, i just want to take a trade if the price closes the low / high of the present 

EMA signal , for this please add a New  arrow when ever the EMA signal comes and closes  the signal candle low or high,  then a  New arrow with

Diffrent colour  will appear  please Mladen , hope it will help me alot 

mr mladen:

could you add limit bar for this

because my cpu slowing

thanks in a lot 

Reason: