It sees to be working OK on my terminal

mladen:
It sees to be working OK on my terminal

my mean is:

exp: maximum 300 bar show

bilbao:

my mean is:

exp: maximum 300 bar show

Depends what indicator are you using. From that picture I can only guess that if you enter anything grater than 0 then the number you enter will be used for calculation limit instead of the number of changed bars- so, did you try to enter 300 in that parameter?

mladen:
Depends what indicator are you using. From that picture I can only guess that if you enter anything grater than 0 then the number you enter will be used for calculation limit instead of the number of changed bars- so, did you try to enter 300 in that parameter?

i use H1 on m1

is it possible? 

bilbao:

i use H1 on m1

is it possible? 

Yes it is possible but you have to change the code for that

mladen:
Yes it is possible but you have to change the code for that

too much work?

i'm not coder

could you change it?

thanks a lot 

bilbao:

too much work?

i'm not coder

could you change it?

thanks a lot 

No idea. You posted a picture of some indicator. How can I know from a picture of some indicator how much work can it require to do some coding?

mladen:
No idea. You posted a picture of some indicator. How can I know from a picture of some indicator how much work can it require to do some coding?
hmmmm

mr mladen:

when i run twice this indicator for h1 and m15 to show candle on m5 it only show background for h1 

could you fix it to show both

thanks in advance 

Files:

bilbao:

mr mladen:

when i run twice this indicator for h1 and m15 to show candle on m5 it only show background for h1 

could you fix it to show both

thanks in advance 

oh...therumbledone!
Reason: