Coding help - page 589

Я умею писать

Pava:
Я умею писать

Вы напишите для меня индикатор по моей системе?

funayot:

candletime2016.mq4

I found this indicator somewhere on the internet. I do not know how to use it yet to solve the problem.

My new idea is: if( fabs(OrderOpenTime - StopLossTriggeredTime) < 60 mins) do not open new trade.

My problem now is how to deduct time data like numbers. I really need to stop my EA from opening another order on the same candle as the previous opened order.

funayot

That indicator is simply displaying remaining time of the candle. You do not need separate indicator to have that information from the EA

mladen:

funayot

That indicator is simply displaying remaining time of the candle. You do not need separate indicator to have that information from the EA

Okay. This is the pseudocode:

TimeFrame = H4; // or 30 minutes or 1 hour

double StopLoss = 50;

double TakeProfit = 100;

double Lot = 1;

bool RecentlyHitStopLos(MagicNumber); //if stoploss is triggered for the past 1 minute, return true.

if( (PreviousCandleHigh = UpperBollingerBand) ) Sell(MagicNumber1, Lot, StopLoss, TakeProfit); //first sell

if( (RecentlyHitStopLoss(MagicNumber1) ) Sell(MagicNumber2, Lot*2, StopLoss, TakeProfit); //second sell

I only want the second sell to activate ONLY when first sell and RecentlyHitStopLoss happens on different candle. In order words, DO NOT activate second sell when first sell and RecentlyHItStopLoss happens on the same candle. Please help Mladen.

Files:
onecandle.jpg  31 kb

Can this indicator be adapted so that it works on indices please?

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER:
Can this indicator be adapted so that it works on indices please?

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER

As far as I see it does (work on indices too)

What symbol(s) is/are causing you a problem?

Hello,

Anyone can help me find or code 'hidden' SL & TP EA which is similar to Steal EA? The basic idea is I (or automatically) put two horizontal lines in the chart (one for TP and the other one for SL) and have the position be closed when it hits the line either in profit or loss. I am gonna use this for 'hidden' SL and TP (in addition to regular SL&TP) to fool stop hunters... (I open market orders and my hidden SL and TP should NOT be pushed to broker server.)

Thanks

mladen:

TEAMTRADER

As far as I see it does (work on indices too)

What symbol(s) is/are causing you a problem?

The Dow, the Dax FTSE all using either range or renko. The indicator works on everything else.

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER:

The Dow, the Dax FTSE all using either range or renko. The indicator works on everything else.

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER

You can not use Chaikin money flow on charts that do not have a real (at least tick) volume. Range or renko charts depend exclusively on implementation and none of them has real volumes

mladen:

TEAMTRADER

You can not use Chaikin money flow on charts that do not have a real (at least tick) volume. Range or renko charts depend exclusively on implementation and none of them has real volumes

Thank you, appreciate the information.

TEAMTRADER

Reason: