Coding help - page 586

shiva12:
dear mladen and tools, please add arrows for this indicator when green line crosses from down side up its buy and upside down is a sell ,, please try make it ...' thanks and regards

shiva12

That is a decompiled version of solar wind - a bad repainter

Better that you forget about it or check this thread for a lot of versions of that repainter : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650

Would someone see if they alert wording notifications can be changed into the order of the 'lead' currency? For example, on the EURUSD the alert will say 'USD crosses EUR down' instead of 'EUR crosses USD up'.

It is the same with the GBP/USD, NZD/CHF and NZD/CAD, they all are the 'wrong way round', that is the LEADING currency to be shown first.

Thanks.

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER:
Would someone see if they alert wording notifications can be changed into the order of the 'lead' currency? For example, on the EURUSD the alert will say 'USD crosses EUR down' instead of 'EUR crosses USD up'.

It is the same with the GBP/USD, NZD/CHF and NZD/CAD, they all are the 'wrong way round', that is the LEADING currency to be shown first.

Thanks.

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER,

i have not much experienced of it but what i guess by your saying,it is coded the way,it high light the base currency first and as to my poor knowledge the first one of any pair is base currency in forex terms.

regards

mntiwana:

TEAMTRADER,

i have not much experienced of it but what i guess by your saying,it is coded the way,it high light the base currency first and as to my poor knowledge the first one of any pair is base currency in forex terms.

regards

Yes, correctly described. The alert needs to have a clear notification showing the first currency, the base or lead currency, either going up or down.

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER:

Thanks.

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER

It can not be done. It is simple a matter of the order how the values are checked by the and it does not have to do anything with the chart symbol (not even the values : EUR is not EURUSD but a combination of multiple symbols (depending on parameters) and than it does not reflect just one broker symbol

OK, a pity but thanks for the reply.

TEAMTRADER

thank you mladen... here i am attaching one more indicator, i just want to see the results by varying the parameters, but in this indicator no values are there in input tab.... is it possible to change the values from the input tab please......

thanks and regards

Files:

shiva12:
thank you mladen... here i am attaching one more indicator, i just want to see the results by varying the parameters, but in this indicator no values are there in input tab.... is it possible to change the values from the input tab please...... thanks and regards

That indicator needed to be upgraded to be new metatrader 4 compatible

Try it out now : braintrend2sigalert5_1.mq4

Thank you sir, but still its not showing any parameters to change in the input tab, if i want to change any values how can i change???

shiva12:
Thank you sir, but still its not showing any parameters to change in the input tab, if i want to change any values how can i change???

better to forget it,what i heard and read about it by seniors ,it is repainting,why are you behind such stuff when you have a variety of reliable tools here.

Reason: