A quick and free library for MT4, much to the delight of neuralnetworkers - page 5

nikelodeon >> :
Dang, decided to try EA and FANN but during optimization the terminal crashes with an error, what's wrong I wonder???

Stubbornly continue to keep more details about the error in the deepest secrecy. Because the fewer people who use neural networks, the more money we will get.

Instruction accessed memory, memory cannot be read........This is the error that pops up...... And the terminal crashes for good.....I installed the DLL as instructed.....

nikelodeon >> :
Instruction accessed memory, memory can't be read........This is the error that pops up...... And the terminal crashes for good.....I installed the DLL as instructed.....

Most likely the processor does not hold the parallel mode. See comments on EA https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9386

Wow, it really does...... work!!!! Thank you so much...

EHEMMMMMMMMMMMM embarrassed to ask. Of course I haven't studied the EA in detail yet, I wonder how to submit my inputs in this EA???? in which program block??? and how to submit multiple inputs???

nikelodeon >> :
I'm embarrassed to ask. Of course I haven't studied the EA in detail yet, I wonder how to submit my inputs in this EA???? in which program block??? and how to submit multiple inputs???
void ann_prepare_input () {
      res = (iRSI(Symbol(), 0, 30, PRICE_OPEN, i) - 50.0) / 50.0;  // Вход, где i - номер входа
}

(duck, here it is:

void ann_prepare_input () {
int i;
double res = 0;
for(i = 0; i < AnnInputs; i++) {
res = (iRSI(Symbol(), 0, 30, PRICE_OPEN, i) - 50.0) / 50.0;
if (MathAbs(res) > 1) {
if (res > 0) {
InputVector[i] = 1.0;
} else {
InputVector[i] = -1.0;
}
} else {
InputVector[i] = res;
}
}
}

Put whatever you want.))

Thank you, I am working it out, i.e. in the example 30 indicator values are fed to 30 network inputs, but how to make 15 values of one and 15 values of another indicator, just res variable one????

nikelodeon >> :
Thanks, I understand, in the example 30 indicator values are fed to 30 inputs, how to make 15 values of one and 15 values of another indicator, just res variable one????

Declare

double res[2][15] ;

This will give us a lot of res

OK, but what about the InputVector variable, does it need to be changed in some way or is it enough to declare only res
Reason: