Coding help - page 336

mladen:
Would you explain what exactly are you trying to do with that code?

I apologize for my bad English.

Necessary to make the countdown after theindicator turns "ExtMapBuffer1 0," then the count isreset. Pictured above is that the arrow is placed immediately after"ExtMapBuffer1 = 7"

Files:
tsi_s_1.mq4  5 kb
tsi.jpg  73 kb

QuantF:
I apologize for my bad English.

Necessary to make the countdown after theindicator turns "ExtMapBuffer1 0," then the count isreset. Pictured above is that the arrow is placed immediately after"ExtMapBuffer1 = 7"

You can use this one as a basis for further development :tsi_s_histogram.mq4

Files:

mladen:
freakout Simply set the "bcgr" parameter to true and you will get colored background

I know, but is there a possibility to add an option to set a different background color of the candles? for example - background color LIME, border of the candle - BLUE I will be very thankful for that

freakout:
I know, but is there a possibility to add an option to set a different background color of the candles? for example - background color LIME, border of the candle - BLUE I will be very thankful for that

You can use the one from this post : Economic Calendar | OctaFX that has all those options already

mladen:
You can use this one as a basis for further development :tsi_s_histogram.mq4

All ok!

Thank you !

for(i=limit1;i>=0;i--)

{

hup = hup;

hdn = hdn;

if(ExtMapBuffer2>0) { hup += 1; hdn = 0;tikket=0; }

if(ExtMapBuffer2<0) { hdn -= 1; hup = 0; }

if(hdn < countdown && tikket == 0)

{

tikket=1;

if (tikket > 0){ExtMapBuffer1=High+50*Point;}

}

}
Files:
7.jpg  50 kb

Hi,

is there any free mail dll for sending mails. I don't want to use the metatrader mail settings because I have to send mails to two different mail adresses. In former times I used the maillink.dll, but it isn't working with build >600.

sunshineh:
Hi, is there any free mail dll for sending mails. I don't want to use the metatrader mail settings because I have to send mails to two different mail adresses. In former times I used the maillink.dll, but it isn't working with build >600.

Did you try converting the strings sent to maillink.dll from unicode to ansi?

hello,

I have a question... how I can change those small blue and red fingers under and above the candles into the arrows of the same size? I will be very thankful for any help :-)

Files:
patterns.mq4  355 kb

freakout:
hello, I have a question... how I can change those small blue and red fingers under and above the candles into the arrows of the same size? I will be very thankful for any help :-)

Where you have ObjectCreate(,OBJ_TEXT,...) use any of the following instead of OBJ_TEXT

Files:
arrows.gif  11 kb

Hi Mladen Sir,

After long time I am requesting you Please code Bollinger Band on MA. Same as MA on MA indicator. in separate window. Moving Average is not necessary to visualize in indicator window. BB with Decimal deviation (0.01), EMA or SMA form. Will you please make as usual?

Thanks in advance

Reason: