Coding help - page 79

EA Smart System

Hi guys, can you help me to modifie this ea please. I would like that, this ea opens maximum 3 orders ,bec w he opens to many. And would be great if you change take profit function, take profit has to be taken when lines crossing on the new candle. Thank you wery much.

arunasd:
Hi guys, can you help me to modifie this ea please. I would like that, this ea opens maximum 3 orders ,bec w he opens to many. And would be great if you change take profit function, take profit has to be taken when lines crossing on the new candle. Thank you wery much.

arunasd

that is decompiled EA. Do you have the original code of it?

EA Smart System

Here you are,thank you for intrest mladen.

Files:

arunasd:
Here you are,thank you for intrest mladen.

arunasd

ex4 can not be changed (it is an executable file)

Sorry,but that's all i have. In decompiled file you can see evrything what is coded.Thanks. And i for got about trailing function ,will be very helpful in the code.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172952

I want to know if it is possible to make changes to a Zig Zag indicator to try and filter out spikes caused by market manipulation or news releases, my ideas are explained in posts 380,381 & 384 (above link) I want to use this modified indicator for Harmonic pattern searching, in an attempt to find patterns that are in their purest form and not formed because of market manipulation or news releases.

Robot Trader:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172952 I want to know if it is possible to make changes to a Zig Zag indicator to try and filter out spikes caused by market manipulation or news releases, my ideas are explained in posts 380,381 & 384 (above link) I want to use this modified indicator for Harmonic pattern searching, in an attempt to find patterns that are in their purest form and not formed because of market manipulation or news releases.

Robot, i dont have time to read your previous posts, but most zigzags have a few variables such as Deviation, for this complaint. Other than than, good luck, manipulation(?) and news are part of the price action, have a cuppa i think you are going down a strange rabbit hole

Thank you mladen, it was adding text to a hline i just placed on chart, ie the description box text to display along the line. i guess its not built-in to the hline tool, so need to make a script that can add the text to the line.

mladen:
That is a very general question

You can create a label using ObjectCreate() function (using OBJ_LABEL as an argument for type). Here is a description of oObjectCrate() function :

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD="width: 100%"]Price part of the first point.

[TR]

[TD]time2 [TD] - [TD="width: 100%"]Time part of the second point.

[TR]

[TD]price2 [TD] - [TD="width: 100%"]Price part of the second point.

[TR]

[TD]time3 [TD] - [TD="width: 100%"]Time part of the third point.

[TR]

[TD]price3 [TD] - [TD="width: 100%"]Price part of the third point.
bool ObjectCreate([/TD] string name, int type, int window, datetime time1, double price1, datetime time2=0, double price2=0, datetime time3=0, double price3=0)[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Creation of an object with the specified name, type and initial coordinates in the specified window. Count of coordinates related to the object can be from 1 to 3 depending on the object type. If the function succeeds, the returned value will be TRUE. Otherwise, it will be FALSE. To get the detailed error information, one has to call the GetLastError() function. Objects of the OBJ_LABEL type ignore the coordinates. Use the function of ObjectSet() to set up the OBJPROP_XDISTANCE and OBJPROP_YDISTANCE properties.

Notes: The chart sub-windows (if there are sub-windows with indicators in the chart) are numbered starting from 1. The chart main window always exists and has the 0 index.

Coordinates must be passed in pairs: time and price. For example, the OBJ_VLINE object needs only time, but price (any value) must be passed, as well. Parameters:

[TABLE="class: docparams"]

name[/TD] -[/TD] Object unique name.[/TD]

[/TR]

type[/TD] -[/TD] Object type. It can be any of the Object type enumeration values.[/TD]

[/TR]

window[/TD] -[/TD] Index of the window where the object will be added. Window index must exceed or equal to 0 and be less than WindowsTotal().[/TD]

[/TR]

time1[/TD] -[/TD] Time part of the first point. price1 -

zigflip:
Robot, i dont have time to read your previous posts, but most zigzags have a few variables such as Deviation, for this complaint. Other than than, good luck, manipulation(?) and news are part of the price action, have a cuppa i think you are going down a strange rabbit hole

They are very much part of PA but they can cause patterns to form that would not have met the rules (more so on lower TF's) hence the reason for wanting to filter them out.

Hi,

Can anyone take a look over this and see where i went wrong? I'm still very unsure about cycles. Tried my hand at simplifying the code by taking away the part which i did not want: the momentum/linear regression line. Compilation shows zero errors, but no Squeeze indicator (centre line) is drawn. The original and my modification as attached below.

Thanks!

Yours sincerely,

Wintersky

Reason: