Divergence Detection Indicator

I am looking for good divergence detection indicator, so far i know only macd can do that. Any suggestion for other indicators that good for divergence detection (time frame & setting)?

Thanks.

looking macd divergence detection indicator (mq4)

goover:
I am looking for good divergence detection indicator, so far i know only macd can do that. Any suggestion for other indicators that good for divergence detection (time frame & setting)? Thanks.

macd divergence detection indicator (mq4) to:

qwerty123321qwer@163.com

Thanks.

goover:
I am looking for good divergence detection indicator, so far i know only macd can do that. Any suggestion for other indicators that good for divergence detection (time frame & setting)? Thanks.

I have this one. Use on 30M and above.

Files:

elihayun:
I have this one. Use on 30M and above.

Does anyone know how to fix the error in this indicator? It causes huge Log Files and the Journal Log's message says:

invalid integer number as parameter 2 for iSeries function

Any idea where the error is?

Mazoem:
Does anyone know how to fix the error in this indicator? It causes huge Log Files and the Journal Log's message says:

invalid integer number as parameter 2 for iSeries function

Any idea where the error is?

Should "timeFrame" be declared as "int" rather than "string"?

goover:

hi goover...IMHO, divergence occur when price make a couple of high/low while indicator showing the opposite. For example, price make a high/low, then make a new high/low & again make new high/low while the indicator show opposite of the price direction.

most of indicator that use histogram based like macd/ or line crossing like stochastic or single line like rsi/cci can show the divergence. Just notice the high/low of the price & watch how the indicator react to the price.

Using another trend indicator as a support to a divergence approach trading may give u better result because we dont know how strong the price will move after the divergence occur. Sometime price move very far after divergence & sometime it move a little then turn back. So better combine it with another trend indicator or another approach such as price action/japanese candlestick, fib tools, support&resistance, trendline etc.

just my 2 cent & im also a newbie & sorry for my bad english.

hope this help u.

Hello,

Does anyone know the code for "MaxLookBack"

My computer is slowing down because all the arrows

being drawn from 1999 till now.

thnx in advance

bratt:
Hello,

Does anyone know the code for "MaxLookBack"

My computer is slowing down because all the arrows

being drawn from 1999 till now.

thnx in advance

What indicator are you asking about adjusting?

You could just change your chart properties... menu tools/options edit max bars in history/chart. See screenshot.

Files:
options.jpg  51 kb

you can see a divergence in any indicator. CCI, RSI and even a moving average. For a moving average simply change the settings from a chart window to a seprate window

Hi,- an indicator for confirmations is Stop_reversal_bluestops.mq4 (only it draws so many arrows it slows everything down. Using this EA ...v1-beta below in demo mode helps find divergances and the indicator below helps too.

MACD Histogram

Does anybody have a correct MACD histogram indicator that is easy to use for divergence purposes. The standard one with MetaTrader seems to give completely different readings to any other package. I have one custom indicator , which has the signal lines as well but the histogram bars can be very small and not easily readable. The only way i have found to fix this is to fix the scale but this can cut off readings sometimes.

Reason: