MACD with Histogram

Was getting sick of "relying" on the standard MACD that MetaQuotes includes in the package so I made a few alterations to this one.

Now both Signal and Main SMA's are lines (Standard is Signal:line and Main:histogram) and I added the OsMA indicator(common histogram on any MACD charting software) to it.

It does help a lot to spot divergences. Sometimes the two SMA's don't spot what the OsMA does.

Let me know what you think.

Jon

Files:

jonmartins:
Was getting sick of "relying" on the standard MACD that MetaQuotes includes in the package so I made a few alterations to this one.

Now both Signal and Main SMA's are lines (Standard is Signal:line and Main:histogram) and I added the OsMA indicator(common histogram on any MACD charting software) to it.

It does help a lot to spot divergences. Sometimes the two SMA's don't spot what the OsMA does.

Let me know what you think.

Jon

HI Jonmartins ,I try to put up your indi to mt4 ,I dont realize it until I change the par to 5 34 5 .It look good buba, if you can move it couple of bar before the line cross ,it will be super ! I do see some thing like these be fore but i like your bettter . ooh can you make the histo open ,no line at the top or bottom? some time it use full .

Alterations to Indicator

Made those two mod's and it's actually quite nice.

I have worked in the past with 5,15,9 but sometimes I got fake signals.

Updates:

- HistogramLine = true/false = Turn the line on the OsMA line on/off.

- OsMAShift = +/- number of bars = Shifts the Histogram "x" amount of bars.

- MACDShift = +/- number of bars = Shifts MACD lines "x" amount of bars.

Enjoy!!!

Reason: