Divergence Detection Indicator - page 2

Macd Histo

steveshutts:
Does anybody have a correct MACD histogram indicator that is easy to use for divergence purposes. The standard one with MetaTrader seems to give completely different readings to any other package. I have one custom indicator , which has the signal lines as well but the histogram bars can be very small and not easily readable. The only way i have found to fix this is to fix the scale but this can cut off readings sometimes.

The standard MT4 MACD is actually just the 2 MACD lines one line is made into a Histogram so that is why it looks different so the Histogram it shows is not the normal MACD Histogram. I have altered a 2 color MACD which should do what you require.

in the inputs you will see these settings

This set up gives a standard MACD & Histo

extern int Histo_Size = 1;//1=Standard Lines & Histo

extern bool Show_MACDLine = true;

extern bool Show_MACDSigLine = true;

This setup gives no lines and a bigger Histo

extern int Histo_Size = 2;//1=Standard Lines & Histo

extern bool Show_MACDLine = false;

extern bool Show_MACDSigLine = false;

macd_adjustable.mq4

cja

Files:

Thanks cja,

thats very kind of you and just what i was looking for.

CHeers again,

Steve

hi

I was wondering if there is a stochastic divergence indicator ? I have everything else but not a valid stochastic divergence indicator.

thanks a lot.

MACD indi from cja, holy good!

lumesh:
I was wondering if there is a stochastic divergence indicator ? I have everything else but not a valid stochastic divergence indicator. thanks a lot.

There are some few links with explanation about Stochastic here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175886

where do i find the last value 0.03 as given in the screenshot attached

which variable in the indicator attached has that value

the third and the last value in the picture

can anyone please help me out

Files:
ask.gif  3 kb

cja:
The standard MT4 MACD is actually just the 2 MACD lines one line is made into a Histogram so that is why it looks different so the Histogram it shows is not the normal MACD Histogram. I have altered a 2 color MACD which should do what you require.

in the inputs you will see these settings

This set up gives a standard MACD & Histo

extern int Histo_Size = 1;//1=Standard Lines & Histo

extern bool Show_MACDLine = true;

extern bool Show_MACDSigLine = true;

This setup gives no lines and a bigger Histo

extern int Histo_Size = 2;//1=Standard Lines & Histo

extern bool Show_MACDLine = false;

extern bool Show_MACDSigLine = false;

macd_adjustable.mq4

cja

Thank You

Can anyone help me find a volume divergence indicator...namely OBV divergence indicator.

Many thnks

garfeel:
Can anyone help me find a volume divergence indicator...namely OBV divergence indicator. Many thnks

Hello Garfeel,

Made this one.

Files:

mrtools:
Hello Garfeel, Made this one.

Mrtools,

Can you kindly update this indicator as it cannot run on the latest mt4 platform.

Thanks.

Reason: