Reversal Trading System - page 53

Hi kaveh

I knw tht the exit is one level of fibo in 15 minutes chart. But wht if u sold a currency pair and the 1st fibo above is the pivot. then will the stop be the pivot or the res 1 tht is much higher.

Also, does the 5 minutes juice repaint the past? I'm not sure but I think I noticed tht. But Im not sure

thnx

kev

kevmcfoster:
Hi kaveh

I knw tht the exit is one level of fibo in 15 minutes chart. But wht if u sold a currency pair and the 1st fibo above is the pivot. then will the stop be the pivot or the res 1 tht is much higher.

Also, does the 5 minutes juice repaint the past? I'm not sure but I think I noticed tht. But Im not sure

thnx

kev

Hi

Hope this chart help you for enter.

for exit i said that 30pips first target and 50-100pips next target for this system.First i took 30pips and then exit.

Kaveh

Files:

kaveh:
Hi

Hope this chart help you for enter.

for exit i said that 30pips first target and 50-100pips next target for this system.First i took 30pips and then exit.

Kaveh

Hi Kaveh.

Sorry I framed my question the wrong way. I understood the exit, but wanted to know bout the stop loss.

Suppose you sell GBP @8900 in 1 minute chart. I believe tht the stop loss will be 1 level of fibo in 15 minute chart. If the 1 level of fibo tht is meant to be the stop loss is the pivot point in the 15 minute chart, then will the stop loss be the pivot point or will u keep the stop loss at res 1 which is higher than the pivot.

Thnx for your time

kev

kevmcfoster:
Hi Kaveh.

Sorry I framed my question the wrong way. I understood the exit, but wanted to know bout the stop loss.

Suppose you sell GBP @8900 in 1 minute chart. I believe tht the stop loss will be 1 level of fibo in 15 minute chart. If the 1 level of fibo tht is meant to be the stop loss is the pivot point in the 15 minute chart, then will the stop loss be the pivot point or will u keep the stop loss at res 1 which is higher than the pivot.

Thnx for your time

kev

Hi

My stop loss all of time depond on historical price action .

Kaveh

Hi Guys

Today setup for original system.

Kaveh

Files:

Hello kaveh

I have today:

Buy zone 1.2730 - 40

Sell Zone 1.2810 - 20

Are these correct?

d_thorpey:
Hello kaveh

I have today:

Buy zone 1.2730 - 40

Sell Zone 1.2810 - 20

Are these correct?

Hi d-thorpey

BUY ZONE=1.2740-50

Kaveh

Hi Guys

Today signal

please see this chart.

Kaveh

Hi Guys

Today signal

please see this charts.

Kaveh

Hi Guys

I need a programer to chang this indicator mt3 to #mf-mt4 .

Thx Kaveh

Files:
Reason: