Trade on ... EAs - page 2

Question about EFriday TP

I noticed that EMonday has a TP of 100 but EFriday has a 0 TP?

Do you need to make adjustments to the TP or just manually close positions?

Also if anyone knows what the GMT time settings are for Friday ( I use FXDD and they trade from 00:00 to 16:00 EST on Fridays.

Thanks, Chris

forex55:
I noticed that EMonday has a TP of 100 but EFriday has a 0 TP?

Do you need to make adjustments to the TP or just manually close positions?

Also if anyone knows what the GMT time settings are for Friday ( I use FXDD and they trade from 00:00 to 16:00 EST on Fridays.

Thanks, Chris

I just checked e-Friday and pre-set files for EURUSD and USDCHF and TP is 100. Not 0. I am not using default settings. Check with pre-set.

For e-Monday TP is 180 for EURUSD long and 250 for eURUSD short; 190 for GBPUSD long and 260 for GBPUSD short.

Use pre-set files.

What is timezone for FXDD MetaTrader?

Settings was optimized on Alpari data: GMT+2.

If you have GMT+3 FXDD MetaTrader time so you need to add 1 to every hours value. If your FXDD MetaTrader time is exact GMT you need to subtract 2. Anyway to know how to change the time value in the settings I need to know the FXDD MetaTrader time (if you have FXDD Metarader already installed so you can tell it).

You don't need to close any order manually. Because not all of them will be closed in the same day (e-Friday for example). It was programmed like this.

newdigital:
I just checked e-Friday and pre-set files for EURUSD and USDCHF and TP is 100. Not 0. I am not using default settings. Check with pre-set.

For e-Monday TP is 180 for EURUSD long and 250 for eURUSD short; 190 for GBPUSD long and 260 for GBPUSD short.

Use pre-set files.

What is timezone for FXDD MetaTrader?

Settings was optimized on Alpari data: GMT+2.

If you have GMT+3 FXDD MetaTrader time so you need to add 1 to every hours value. If your FXDD MetaTrader time is exact GMT you need to subtract 2. Anyway to know how to change the time value in the settings I need to know the FXDD MetaTrader time (if you have FXDD Metarader already installed so you can tell it).

You don't need to close any order manually. Because not all of them will be closed in the same day (e-Friday for example). It was programmed like this.

Do these time modifications need to be made to e-monday also?

einvestor:
Do these time modifications need to be made to e-monday also?

Everywhere in the settings where you find hours for example (hours to close or hours to open).

The settings of these EAs are in pre-set files. The settings were found by backtesting on Alpari data (Codersguru wrote in his article how to do it). Alpari server time is GMT+2. So you need to change the time in the settings according to your broker's server.

e-Friday_v1.

M15 timeframe.

This EA is trading on Friday only (every Friday).

EURUSD: pips this week -23; pips in total 127.

USDCHF: pips this week 0; pips in total 223.

e-Monday_LS.

M15 timeframe.

This EA is trading on Monday only (every Monday).

EURUSD: pips this week -40; pips in total 124.

GBPUSD: pips this week -40; pips in total 191.

Files:

e-Friday_v1.

M15 timeframe.

EURUSD: pips this week -60; pips in total 67.

USDCHF: pips this week -76; pips in total 147.

e-Monday_LS.

M15 timeframe.

EURUSD: pips this week -40; pips in total 84.

GBPUSD: pips this week 27; pips in total 218.

Files:
e-friday.zip  6 kb
e-monday.zip  6 kb

updated statements

e-Friday_v1.

M15 timeframe.

EURUSD: pips this week -50; pips in total 17.

USDCHF: pips this week -90; pips in total 57.

e-Monday_LS.

M15 timeframe.

EURUSD: pips this week -40; pips in total 44.

GBPUSD: pips this week -40; pips in total 178.

Files:

For updated statements, updated weekly/total results please see this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173383/page27

Updated statements for eMonday EA attached. For the whole statements from the beginning of the testing period please look at first post of files thread.

Files:
emonday.zip  7 kb

Please find updated statements.

Files:
efriday.zip  7 kb
emonday.zip  7 kb
Reason: