SimpleDailyRangeBreakExpert - page 30

SimpleDailyRangeBreakExpert EA.

It is visual statement for EURUSD:

EA made 20,779 dollars for EURUSD and 9,820 dollars for USDCHF since July 2010.

For the last week: -60 dollars for EURUSD; 1,009 dollars for USDJPY and 199 dollars for USDCHF.

------------

Some comments:

It is EA based on breakout. It is breakout system. But as any breakout tool - this EA can not be used all the time all day and night: it can be used sometimes - when the market is volatile. And the settings should be changed - I am using the settings which I created many years ago.

By the way - it is profitable.

----------------------

Visual statement is forward testing/trading results.

More about it:

Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

Files:

Open trades for now:

Files:

It is visual statement for EURUSD:

EA made 20,124 dollars since July 2010 for EURUSD

------------

Some comments:

It is EA based on breakout. It is breakout system. But as any breakout tool - this EA can not be used all the time all day and night: it can be used sometimes - when the market is volatile. And the settings should be changed - I am using the settings which I created many years ago.

----------------------

More about it:

Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

Files:

It is statement for EURUSD:

for USDCHF:

EA made 37 pips for EURUSD for this week.

EA is profitable for EURUSD and USDCHF since July 2010.

------------

Some comments:

----------------------

More about it:

Upgraded simple daily range break expert (eurusd version) to be new metatrader 4 compatible : simpledailyrangebreakexpert_v1.21mini_eurusd_nmc.mq4

@newdigital

Hello, I would like trade with SBR v1,23 mini on Dax indices , but always comes "Order send failed code # 130

Newdigital can you please fix, I do not know what the error is, thank you

regards gatowman

gatowman:
@newdigital

Hello, I would like trade with SBR v1,23 mini on Dax indices , but always comes "Order send failed code # 130

regards gatowman

in a moment

gatowman:
@newdigital

regards gatowman

gatowman

What exact settings did you use?

mladen:

gatowman

What exact settings did you use?

Hello, I want to trade Dax on h1, the EA works only on Forex. For Dax lacks a "Trade Time" from 08:00.

Further comes wrong TP and SL.

In Active trades can only integers and half figures as TP or SL Enter ie TP / SL 9250.5 is ok, 9250.25 is wrong.

thank you

Gatowman

gatowman:

Hello, I want to trade Dax on h1, the EA works only on Forex. For Dax lacks a "Trade Time" from 08:00.

Further comes wrong TP and SL.

In Active trades can only integers and half figures as TP or SL Enter ie TP / SL 9250.5 is ok, 9250.25 is wrong.

thank you

Gatowman

gatowman

Can you explain a bit more what does "In Active trades can only integers and half figures as TP or SL" exactly mean?

Reason: