How to LOCK/Encrypt EA - page 3

Write a dll ...

Mistigri - Articles - Click on How to protect your EA with a DLL ...

Password before run of Ea

Does anoyone know the code for asking for a certain password before the EA shows its input parameters?

Thanks in advance.

There is no built in mql functions that support this..

There is another way though, built a customized DLL and link them to the MQL Scripts from then you could do your authorization things, but if your clients doesn't allow DLL linking, your code should fail

Hope to help

How do you do it so that:

When you drag the EA to the chart, it asks for a password right away!

Before it even shows the input data properties.

Thanks in advance.!

Dan7974:
How do you do it so that:

When you drag the EA to the chart, it asks for a password right away!

Before it even shows the input data properties.

Thanks in advance.!

We have people who cant code the simplest of routines, and when given a solution cant integrate it with the EA that they've allegedly developed.

If they cant code something so simple, what chance do you think they have of designing and implementing a profitable EA ?

How to Set An EA To Expire in EX4 Format?

I am new to coding and would like to add a code to expire an EA in say 10 days. How do I do this?

not sure .. I have an ea but after reading this post

i am not sure i would trust anything as they can all be unscrambled.

some of the ideas about EA protection!

These are some of the ideas to protect your EA:

1- I've built to one of my clients a login and authenticating server the EA connects it to check the password and the PC it uses. This is the hard way.

2- Put the password into the EA is very dangerous. To check that your self rename any a passworded .ex4 with file to .txt file and open it in the notepad to see yourself. The solution is write this password "ENCRYPTED" in the dll and the EA have to read it from the dll and decrypt it.

3- If you think your EA worth why don't you sell the signals only and keep the EA yourself?

EA protection

Hello everyone,

I hope this is the right section to post my question. Could any EA expert tell me how to encrypt the ea from being decompiled? If i share the .ex4 file, is there any possibilities for people to decompile it? Just don't want people see the code and strategy behind the ea, and misuse it for his own purpose. If this topic has been discussed before, could somebody refer me to the thread? Thank you for your attention.

Reason: