How to LOCK/Encrypt EA - page 16

In pure mql : forget about it (even in metarder 5 - it is only a matter of time when will somebody from the developers team "get angry" at somebody else and sell the decompiler since it still uses p-code for ex5 too)

chrome:
Hi evryone!!

I have created a expert advisor, it works good (with Baktest on one years 5000 Dollars with 1000 dollar deposit)

So, i want to sell licence on website...

But i would to know : if is it possible to protect it against hackers or decompilation "exe4." file?.

best regards

The most effective protection is also the easiest to apply but I can't mention the product here as it's commercial - PM me for details.

how can i lock

hi friends i want to known how can i lock my robo so that the robo can run in only one account, should not run in two or more accounts but i do not want to lock by the name and account number..if i sell the robo mean the buyer can run the robo in any account name or account number does not the matter but the robo should run only one account ..please advise me....

Look at MQL Lock from fx1 dot net

not understand

Neo:
Look at MQL Lock from fx1 dot net

hi neo i am not understand plz explain better understand

Work fine thanks to share this......................

Can someone pls give us some examples of locking an EA?

Use MQLLock. But it is a commercial way of protecting (just in case someone wants a free protection that one is not fr free)

matrixebiz:

So to get this straight, this file (code) is what you add to any EA to make it lockable, correct? Then once I run the full EA once in MT4 to generate the ex4 file then I can distribute the ex4 and will be safe? Where do I need to insert this code? anywhere?

Thanks

newdigital:

It is EA. I created 10 months using Gordago tool.

Just an explanation:

I just replied about account. Means: how to lock EA to use in particular account only.

Use it as an example of the code.

i hwe a bit problem in coding & i wish & hope u could help me thank u 1.i want to open "EA" on multiple currency pairs tht the( broker has listed by default ) by just attaching it to one single pair chart

tasaoirse:
i hwe a bit problem in coding & i wish & hope u could help me thank u 1.i want to open "EA" on multiple currency pairs tht the( broker has listed by default ) by just attaching it to one single pair chart

You have to change your EA to be able to trade multiple currencies (since you can not attach multiple EAs to the same chart), but that (adjusting it to trade multiple currencies from one single chart/instance) is much harder than it sounds (starting from the fact that other symbols are not going to have ticks generated at the same time as the chart the EA is attached to. which makes it virtually impossible to have 100% accurate signals if you want to do that)

Reason: