What Really Works From One Professional - page 99

try the 'hercs stoch" at 10/6/6 values you might like it better

Did you manage your tax positions or lose 40% of your winnings?

Of course you have ups and downs with the market - and no system works all the time - except for the taxman. He makes money every time you show a profit; unless you are adequately structured.

Have a guess how many traders legally prevent the taxman from taking hard earned money out of their pockets! If you said "zero" you would be pretty close.

I am certainly not the greatest trader but I do keep 90% of my winnings through Money Mangement. That includes setting stops for exiting losers as well as taking profits, and instead of working on percentages for stop setting I use the market to tell me where. But the biggest secret of all is not having to pay tax - legally - so I have more funds to compound from winning.

Come on man, I was in the room he set up and not once did jonnyD trade a live V, always came on after the set up and move was over etc, it's easy to show a move after the effect. He has done a disappearing act when pressured to show this V move live, hmmmmmmmmmmm.

If it was that easy as he made out, why did he never show a live V setup, secondly, why did he use all different complex software, Elwave, MTpredictor to name just two, work it out for yourself, there's too many people claiming this and that, I just ask them to show me what they mean live, it tends to wead out the fakes in no time! Fact - There is a 1,2,3 move on most FX pairs sometime in the day, the hard part is catching them and trading them as they unravel, it's not easy at all as some point out (after the move is over I might add).

now thats what i call a perfect V(inverted)

its a old picture

Files:
vvvv.gif  31 kb

Great, yet another 'after the fact' example. Question is, did you trade it as it was unfolding? I would guess you didn't as that is an ugly 1,2,3, V, abc, or whatever they are called this week.

This set up on Cable is as old as the hills anyway, it was called the 'big ben' years ago. Nothing new here. You're probably better off just trading macd crossovers.

006:
I have been a professional for years, I've run commodity pools/small investment organizations, multi-city enterprises. Our returns were consistently above 50% per month.

I have won and lost like the rest of us. I am at the top of the game right now, yet am facing the end of my days possibly so I want to share a few insights to help those of us who strive to achieve all we can for those we love.

1. There is no magic indicator. You must learn to perceive price.

2. Big money runs stop areas (runs price up slightly above recent highs momentarily to collect pips, and runs price below recent lows momentarily to collect pips ..... like a religion ... its too easy when you have the money to move the market, its like playing checkers to them).

3. Perceiving price involves being able to visualise median without the use of a moving average.

4. Place orders above/below recent highs/lows depending on the perceived median price.

5. Worst case scenario in this way is you will have at least a small retrace where you can close a loss and run with the trend with a new order.

6. DMI/ADX will make you a statistic.

7. Stochastics are less capable than the naked eye and become wrong.

8. MACD is often wrong once a run has been made. The momentum dies but the direction does not, and MACD takes the shift in momentum as a directional change. It will stab you.

This may sound a bit silly but its true. The best martial artist is one with perception. He is above the game.

My best to all.

I'd agree. Good post.

Yes, agreed.

Elliot Wave

Hello people, couple a days ago i stumbled upon this site fxsurfer.com and i found out that these guys are great, they analyze major currency pair and give calls on active chat, all for free. They use Elliot wave and something else I was not able to figure out, but their calls were incredibly correct. A must see site for advanced forex traders.

truefx:
Hello people, couple a days ago i stumbled upon this site fxsurfer.com and i found out that these guys are great, they analyze major currency pair and give calls on active chat, all for free. They use Elliot wave and something else I was not able to figure out, but their calls were incredibly correct. A must see site for advanced forex traders.

Don't you think you should pay if you want to advertise... You're first post huh.

Nothing to pay for there.

Reason: