Need help for EA

hai everyone.....

can anyone help me to create EA base on silver trend signal?

i already explore mql4 lesson but unfortunately still not understand how to do it since i'm not a computer literate.

the rules for the EA

long when silvertrend give buy signal and exit when silvertrend give sell signal.

short when silvertrend give sell signal and exit when silvertrend give buy signal.

should work with multiple lot - depend on user setting

should work with multiple time frame

should work with moneymanagement and micro account.

no target point...no stop loss... no trailing

hopefully someone can create this EA eventhough it's not a profitable EA.

may someday all our dreams come true

Hi, can you post the indicator that you like to use. Thank you

hi firedave.....nice to meet you

here i attach the indicator for the EA

Files:

Okay, here is the EA. SL, TP and TrailingStop are DISABLE if set to 0 (zero). UseNewBar if set to TRUE mean the EA will wait for a confirmed signal on a close bar, if set to FALSE mean the EA will act as soon as there is a signal regardless the signal will disappear on close bar. Time filter and money management are DISABLE but already included. Hope this help

Files:

firedave ..thank you very much for your help

i will forward test this EA and post the result

hai firedave....

already try to forward test this EA but unfortunately there's a problem to close position after silvertrend give the next signal.

it fail to close buy position when silvertrend give sell signal....same to when vice versa ... any idea how to fix it?

dreamer:
hai firedave....

already try to forward test this EA but unfortunately there's a problem to close position after silvertrend give the next signal.

it fail to close buy position when silvertrend give sell signal....same to when vice versa ... any idea how to fix it?

Okay, PM me your EA setting, chart time frame and broker. Hope this help

silver trend EA

Originally Posted by dreamer

hai firedave....

Hello dreamer

Firedave is the guy u can depend on indeed................... so dont woory he will try his best iam sure!

yass:
Hello dreamer Firedave is the guy u can depend on indeed................... so dont woory he will try his best iam sure!

Hi yass, thank you for the compliment. This EA is similar to the one on the other thread. The other one is using BrianTrend signal and ASC Trend signal, this one is using Silver Trend signal, but all have similar procedure

Reason: