EA need yr support!

hi All

Can you please help me in coding my EA,

i need to place tow pending orders buystop and sellstop for each of the main currency pairs, at the same time,

when ever i try to code that it gave me error #130,

and always send one pending order buystop and never send the sellstop order at the same time

will u help please

Thansk in advance

hi again

would u please help

Thanks

Just to refresh my request ....

I do need yr help !

Thanks in advance

Try using a sleep/pause function in a for loop to place your trades.

Maji

Maji:
Try using a sleep/pause function in a for loop to place your trades. Maji

Thanks Maji

but kindly where can i found example for the use of that function?

WAW:
hi All

Can you please help me in coding my EA,

i need to place tow pending orders buystop and sellstop for each of the main currency pairs, at the same time,

when ever i try to code that it gave me error #130,

and always send one pending order buystop and never send the sellstop order at the same time

will u help please

Thansk in advance

Hi WAW,

The #130 error number means that you supplied an invalid stop, profit or price for the limit order.

To know the minimum pips you can set above/below the market price check the new pending order window (image attached) and it differs from broker to broker!

Files:
ss.jpg  118 kb

codersguru:
Hi WAW,

The #130 error number means that you supplied an invalid stop, profit or price for the limit order.

To know the minimum pips you can set above/below the market price check the new pending order window (image attached) and it differs from broker to broker!

thanks Coderguru

but i did try to make a difference 10 and even 20 pips and still open only one buy or sell stop and not both orders in the same time?

here is the code :

if ( EAtotal<2 )

OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELLSTOP,Lots,S,3,Bid-SL*Point,Bid+TP*Point,"HOG",0,0,Red);

if(ticket>0)

{

if(OrderSelect(ticket,SELECT_BY_TICKET,MODE_TRADES)) Print("BUY order opened : ",OrderOpenPrice());

}

else Print("Error opening BUY order : ", GetLastError());

return(0);

RefreshRates();

OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELLSTOP,Lots,b,2,Bid-SL*Point,Bid+TP*Point,"HOG",0,0,Red);

if(ticket>0)

{

if(OrderSelect(ticket,SELECT_BY_TICKET,MODE_TRADES)) Print("SELL order opened : ",OrderOpenPrice());

}

else Print("Error opening SELL order : ",GetLastError());

return(0);

}

}

return(0);

}

hope you help me to adujust it

Thanks in advance

WAW:
thanks Coderguru

but i did try to make a difference 10 and even 20 pips and still open only one buy or sell stop and not both orders in the same time?

here is the code :

if ( EAtotal<2 )

OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELLSTOP,Lots,S,3,Bid-SL*Point,Bid+TP*Point,"HOG",0,0,Red);

if(ticket>0)

{

if(OrderSelect(ticket,SELECT_BY_TICKET,MODE_TRADES)) Print("BUY order opened : ",OrderOpenPrice());

}

return(0);

RefreshRates();

OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELLSTOP,Lots,b,2,Bid-SL*Point,Bid+TP*Point,"HOG",0,0,Red);

if(ticket>0)

{

if(OrderSelect(ticket,SELECT_BY_TICKET,MODE_TRADES)) Print("SELL order opened : ",OrderOpenPrice());

}

return(0);

}

}

return(0);

}

Thanks in advance

WAW,

If you email me the code I can take a look at it. My email address is tradermaji at cox dot net

Thanks,

Maji

WAW:
thanks Coderguru

here is the code :

if ( EAtotal<2 )

if(ticket>0)

{

}

return(0);

RefreshRates();

if(ticket>0)

{

}

return(0);

}

}

return(0);

}

Thanks in advance

Some borkers prevents more than 1 pending orders (NothFinance is an example), Could you try it with Fibo Group?

Maji:
WAW,

If you email me the code I can take a look at it. My email address is tradermaji at cox dot net

Thanks,

Maji

Appreciate your reply but i have already attached the code in my previous post

here it is again :

if ( EAtotal<2 )

if(ticket>0)

{

if(OrderSelect(ticket,SELECT_BY_TICKET,MODE_TRADES )) Print("BUY order opened : ",OrderOpenPrice());

}

return(0);

RefreshRates();

if(ticket>0)

{

if(OrderSelect(ticket,SELECT_BY_TICKET,MODE_TRADES )) Print("SELL order opened : ",OrderOpenPrice());

}

return(0);

}

}

return(0);

}

What is your Stop order prices?

I spoke with IBFX, and your stop prices has to atleast "spread" pips away from the bid/ask when the orders are placed.

Maji

Reason: