[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 339

Can you tell me if there is a price limit for pending orders in terms of distance from the current price of a pair?

myrzila:

Can you tell me if there is a price limit for pending orders in terms of distance from the current price of a pair?

StopLevel and FreezeLevel.

snail09:
StopLoss and FreezeLevel.

I mean, the limits are not stop loss and take profit. For example, you can set an order at any price, or there is a minimum allowed value from the current price

myrzila:

I mean, not stop loss and take profit limits. For example, a pending order can be set at any price, or there is a minimum allowed value from the current price.
Well, take a look at the MarketInfo() function. This will open new things for you. Believe me, it's a very interesting function.

snail09:
Well take a look, work your way through the MarketInfo() function. New things will open up for you. Believe me, it's a very interesting function.

it's not there.

snail09:
Well take a look, work your way through the MarketInfo() function. New things will open up for you. Believe me, it's a very interesting function.

I'm asking if there are any other restrictions on pending orders or not.

myrzila:

So I'm asking if a brokerage company may have any other restrictions on pending orders.
Well, ask your brokerage company if it can or cannot. In my memory different brokerage companies have had different restrictions. And minimum order lifetime, and minimum profit... and etc. (Client Agreement type).

need a tadawulfx terminal build 402 and earlier - does anyone have one, or where can I find one?

Does anyone have any code to create a metatrader quote file from the report. I.e. to create a balance from the tester report as a quote file. And even better, the balance, in parallel, was displayed (during the test) in a separate chart in the form of a pair of quotes. Thank you!

Who can tell me the maximum lot on Alpari. I only have 110 chews
Reason: