FX Scalper PX4 - page 3

test on EURUSD,H1 strategy tester report not found

It's not working

Roets:
This is very profitable EA. Is trades allowed to be shorter than 1min. Who will allow short trades?

The EA seems gray colour I cannot attach to chart.

Please explain!!

FXGuy2000:
go to metatrader.info and download the PROPER accurate data from there, then run your tests through the offline charts after you have imported the data for each pair. pete7, what were those settings you used, you never answered my post.

optimize everything: SL, TP & TS

@ FX-Hedger: what MT are you using ?

FX-Hedger:
The EA seems gray colour I cannot attach to chart. Please explain!!

Yeah, it's gray here too, that's because there's no mq4 file with it (with the actual code itself). but I was able to attach it to the MT4 platform.

Did you restart the trading station?

pete7:
optimize everything: SL, TP & TS

arh.. thx.. now the real question, what settings did you use.

Using PFG

pete7:
optimize everything: SL, TP & TS @ FX-Hedger: what MT are you using ?

I'm using MT4 from PFG

Try: 16,14,16 you lazy a******

pete7:
Try: 16,14,16 you lazy a******

I'm far from being lazy mate. (and I do care so I can't be one of those either..lol) I was awake for 30hrs testing some of these EA's the other day... and posting my results as I find them

But I was just curious.. oh, and BTW, tried those too before, didn't get the results you got on any currency pair...

this seems really weird that my results are different from yours. How far does your data go, did you import any, or do you use the default data that MT4 platform provides for backtesting?

Scalping Info

Hey, I know a guy who had this crazy profitable EA scalping system and the broker shut him down. He told me that IBFX said the trades need to be open for at least 3 minutes. That is their criteria.

The reason

The broker needs to cover their spread otherwise they lose money. There are easy ways to make an EA that scalps spread. Hence, the three minute rule. I don't know much about it but this is accurate info on IBFX.

Reason: