FX Scalper PX4 - page 4

Gray Expert

FXGuy2000:
Yeah, it's gray here too, that's because there's no mq4 file with it (with the actual code itself). but I was able to attach it to the MT4 platform. Did you restart the trading station?

Yes I restarted it many times and my PC. But it's still gray.

How did you attach it? Please Explain...

Thank you.

how do you attch it to your chart since it is ex4. and not mq4.

FX-Hedger:
Yes I restarted it many times and my PC. But it's still gray.

How did you attach it? Please Explain...

Thank you.

It will always stay gray, because the mq4 file is not attached and it needs it so the icon turns from gray to blue.

All I did, was place that Half of an EA...lol into the experts folder.

I couldn't refresh the meta-editor because there weren't a mq4 file there. So I had to close down the trading station, re-start it, then simply just drag the file onto the chart.

If this doesn't work for you, then I'm out of suggestions, sorry.

novafx99:
Hey, I know a guy who had this crazy profitable EA scalping system and the broker shut him down. He told me that IBFX said the trades need to be open for at least 3 minutes. That is their criteria.

That would be about right. Because most brokers need to level off the trades with other brokers so they can keep their books in order, or you'll end up bankcrupting the broker before they've had the chance to level things off. Like, if you eneded up making more money in a short space of time than what they have in their system and they haven't levelled off these trades with other brokers, how they going to pay you? They can't, that's why these rules are in place and why most brokers hate scalpers.

Roets:
Save the file to experts and open Meta trader. Place EA then on chart.

Hi, when you save the EA in experts , it does not show . How can you place it on the chart? Can you please explain this in a bit detail?

thx

iliaazshareef:
Hi, when you save the EA in experts , it does not show . How can you place it on the chart? Can you please explain this in a bit detail? thx

I explained how to do it to some other guy, a few posts up from yours.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

FXGuy2000:
I explained how to do it to some other guy, a few posts up from yours. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

thank you very much , i could attach it now .

How can you change the settings on it.? Or is it possible at all?

thx

iliaazshareef:
thank you very much , i could attach it now .

How can you change the settings on it.? Or is it possible at all?

thx

Click the tab INPUTS. Or if you have the EA on, right click the chart and click

Expert Advisor => Properties => Press 2nd tab "inputs"

novafx99:
There are easy ways to make an EA that scalps spread.

If there are easy ways, please show as only one!

I doubt that you can.

The MQ4 Code

The code realy consist of one RSI indicator only.

I see some got a problem attaching the .ex4 file so I

give .mq4 code.

Enjoy.

Roets

Files:
px4_fx.mq4  5 kb
Reason: