Finding MT4 Historical Data

Hi all. I'm trying to find EUR/USD 5-Minute historical data for MT4 so i can backtest different EA's from this site. However, i'm not sure where to download the data from.
I'm aware of the data provided by my broker that can be downloaded, but the data is limited to only maybe a month back, and i'm looking to go back as far as I can.
I hurriedly downloaded 1-Minute historical data and loaded it where my 5-Minute data is supposed to be, and now i'm not sure how to clear it or what to do about it.

Does anybody know how i can reset my History Center data and where to go to get as much historical data as I can for my currency pair and timeframe?

lil_spec:
Hi all. I'm trying to find EUR/USD 5-Minute historical data for MT4 so i can backtest different EA's from this site. However, i'm not sure where to download the data from.
I'm aware of the data provided by my broker that can be downloaded, but the data is limited to only maybe a month back, and i'm looking to go back as far as I can.
I hurriedly downloaded 1-Minute historical data and loaded it where my 5-Minute data is supposed to be, and now i'm not sure how to clear it or what to do about it.

Does anybody know how i can reset my History Center data and where to go to get as much historical data as I can for my currency pair and timeframe?
You can download free data from tickstory.com
Reason: