FX Scalper PX4 - page 6

If you don't want to mess with changing the EA concept, and still want to trade 24H Just add the following line

// Print(Hour()," ",Minute());

bool rightHours=false;

// int currentHour = MathMod(Hour()+24-TimeOffsetToEST,24) ; // this does not work in backtesting

int currentHour = MathMod(TimeHour(iTime(NULL,PERIOD_H1,0))+24-TimeOffsetToEST,24) ; //

if (( currentHour >= 8 && currentHour = 2 && currentHour < 4 )) rightHours = true;

rightHours = true; // Add this line here

if ( haveOpen == false && rightHours )

This will make the EA disregardes the time trade

Thanks a lot Eli for your response ,unfortunattely i no nothing about MT language although change settings in EA ,so I leave this EA to u if u have free time may be u can test it and made the nessesary changings !!!!

in a real time trade works?

or not?

thanks

Hello,

My first Post

Please let me know how to detect if the last trade was a loss?

If it was a loss I want the system to wait for 1 hr before making next trading call.

I found out one function

if(OrderProfit()<0) {do something}

But, can someone please tell me what time functions to use and where exactly to insert all these commands in this px4_fx ea script?

If you can repost the entire ea again with changes I will be very thankful.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards

Try something like this. It is not complete code, but should get you started.

for(int trade=HistoryTotal()-1;trade>=0;trade--)

{

OrderSelect(trade,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_HISTORY);

double profit = OrderProfit();

:

:

}

It's called draw-down

elihayun:
I found this EA, and the backtest on GBPCHF was really impresive. I start to run it line (on demo account) and it gave me bad results, with some proffit. The thing is that whan I backtest it on today prices I got different results. As u can see from the html report I got more good results in the backtes then from the real trade. What do u think?

The backtest results also had negative movement in the early period. I don't know why this is, maybe has to do with the type of indicator it is...

Sometimes an indicator preforms well in a trending markets, other times it barely preforms if not fails to preform. Maybe someone needs to check this EA with another EA of a different type. Perhaps something ADX like with dmi +/-...

My dear!

pete7:
Cause I have different settings ... GBPUSD with 1k starting capital made 130 000 000 after one year... but the modelling quality is very bad - only 28%. I think that there is some catch in this EA... is it allowed by brokers to use such a fast EA ?

No way would a standard broker give any trader any peace once they have gone above seven figures from $1k. Once you have $500k, then that will be time to find a bigger broker.

LoL $130mil, I don't think IBFX even make that much profit a year!

MT3 version

Hello all,

Is this EA for real? 1Mil after 5 months with $500 of initial capital. Is there an MT3 version of this EA?

Files:
ea_results.jpg  90 kb

dbbpj:
Hello all, Is this EA for real? 1Mil after 5 months with $500 of initial capital. Is there an MT3 version of this EA?

Hi, the modeling quality is 50% anything can happen at 50% modeling quality it should be 90% modeling quality when you do backtest even then it's not reliable.

regards

EACAN.

Missing Magic Number

elihayun:
Hi

I started to work with this great EA. My problem is that it is managing my other trading. setting their S/L. Is there a way to tell the EA not to do that?

Thanks

Hi

This EA is missing a magic number.

Dr Richard Gaines

dbbpj:
Hello all, Is this EA for real? 1Mil after 5 months with $500 of initial capital. Is there an MT3 version of this EA?

What pair is that?

Reason: