Cross! - page 12

3 cross trendtest

The popup/sound alert does not correspond with the appearance of the arrow. The arrow come up first and after 2-3 candles, the popup/sound alert comes up. Could you pls have this issue fixed too? Thanks

3 cross trendtest

The signal arrow does not correspond with the pop-up/sound alert. After the signal arrow appears, it take 2-3 candlesticks to have the pop-up/sound alert to come up. Could pls have this problem fixed too? Thanks

3MA_Cross_w_Alert_v2Rom007Set.mq4

I will give the 3MA_Cross_w_Alert_v2Rom007Set.mq4 a try and see how to goes....will let you know the results. Could you pls explain what this MA_3MA_Cross_AWS.mq4 is all about? Thanks.

3MA_Cross_w_Alert_v2Rom007Set.mq4

Sorry to bother you but did you code the indicator to work perfectly with other settings too? Cos after changing the settings (MA, Shift, Mode), I don't understand what is happening to my chart here oo. It is repainting but my settings with the original 3 MA Cross w_Alert v2 does not repaint... one arrow per EMA crossing. Thats the way it should be not false alerts on every candle..phew!

3 MA Cross w_Alert

Thanks, but can you make the signal arrow to appear just once using negative MAShift? It seems to be coming up 2-3 times in quick succession and its messing up my chart. Also I need the popup/sound alert to be ON all the time but I don't want the noise everytime I switch from one time frame to another...just once on a cross and after a new candle opens...it should stop....no more popups/sound until a new cross happens. I hope its not difficult to do.Thanks.

Fixed negative shift arrows and alerts

As for the rest, metatrader resets all variables, buffers, .... (even the static ones) when you change time frames for indicator (not the same for EA) It is as if you just started to use that indicator, so ...

btw: you do know that by using negative shift, you are forcing this indi to repaint ? (it must look back in order to see if crossings happened)

regards

mladen

romotly007:
Thanks, but can you make the signal arrow to appear just once using negative MAShift? It seems to be coming up 2-3 times in quick succession and its messing up my chart. Also I need the popup/sound alert to be ON all the time but I don't want the noise everytime I switch from one time frame to another...just once on a cross and after a new candle opens...it should stop....no more popups/sound until a new cross happens. I hope its not difficult to do.Thanks.
Files:

3 MA Cross w_Alert

Almost there now....too many arrows in quick succession....I need one arrow per cross only...not 2 or 3 arrows. Can you do it? Thanks.

There is one arrow per one MA pair cross

regards

mladen

romotly007:
Almost there now....too many arrows in quick succession....I need one arrow per cross only...not 2 or 3 arrows. Can you do it? Thanks.

3 MA Cross w_Alert

Well, I see 2 arrow here and there using my settings.

Files:

The one that I posted is named 3 MA Cross with alert.mq4

Do not confuse it with 3 MA Cross W_Alert

Those are two different indicators

regards

mladen

romotly007:
Well, I see 2 arrow here and there using my settings.
Reason: