Fastest way to learn to trade is to enter a demo trading Contest.

This is a really good way of learning Forex trading. Normally, forex contest is much more easier than normal forex trading. By this way you will be able to understand the market. Should try it people!

Demo contest is the one place that we can use to learn trading, and to learn trading should we do it in stages to make it more easily understood. I also try to take part in demo contest, many valuable lesson that i can get from taking part in demo contest.

Yes i have myself learn few basic thing with Forex contest. Am pretty sure that if we participate in trading contest our knowledge about the market will certainly grow and we will be able to make some really good money. It is somehow the easiest way that we can trade FX as well as learn Fx.

Yes I too believe that forex demo account is best option to learn forex market and you can enter in forex market with full confidence. Without knowledge no one should enter in foex market.

in my opinion its is very good and helpful for the new traders. it gives them confidence , when they compete with the other old players , so its a sense of achievement , and yes financial benefit is also very good and lucrative.

smith11:
in my opinion its is very good and helpful for the new traders. it gives them confidence , when they compete with the other old players , so its a sense of achievement , and yes financial benefit is also very good and lucrative.

Yeah, and maybe a demo contest can be used to test the psychological traders, because trading in demo contest a bit of a challenge for traders. And indeed we should take advantage of this contest as possible, do not be gathering event of for trading with big lot size.

uncle gober:
Demo accounts are very useful to train our trading skills, both good strategy and good money management without risking our money, while the real account in addition to train our trading skills both good strategy and good money management are also trained in psychology or emotions when trading, even if it means risking our own money but we get a psychological training that we need to be successful in trading.

That's right, a lot of benefits that we can get from participating in the trading contest if we keep trading with discipline. Our trading skills will improve and this will also impact on our trading estate. We will get more maximal result.

Samuel23:
This is a really good way of learning Forex trading. Normally, forex contest is much more easier than normal forex trading. By this way you will be able to understand the market. Should try it people!

Demo account is the best platform for learning so it is necessary that beginners should proper time in Demo account or in contests to develop their trading skills. Demo account helps the trader to develop their trading skills.

Pulse:
Demo account is the best platform for learning so it is necessary that beginners should proper time in Demo account or in contests to develop their trading skills. Demo account helps the trader to develop their trading skills.

That's right, the demo account is very useful for beginner traders because with this account, we can gain trading experience which can be used as preparation for real trading.

Demo contest can indeed be one of the places to practice trading, even we also have the opportunity to win prizes too. However, the most important is the experience that can be learned and applied when trading with real account.

I really agree with you demo contest help in increasing your trading efficiency . You learn a lot from demo contest even if you didn't win prize it still increase your knowledge about forex.

Reason: