EA for Signal Provider - Sorry 'bout crosspost - page 2

samiam:
This is great what you are doing. Would you mind posting the email parser and EA? Too bad about the csv file being locked up. I had never thought about that. It would also be nice to see how you worked around this. I was thinking the other day about getting someone to write an EA that pulls info from a csv file that was written by another EA.

Right now I'm testing out the email parser. Once it's tested and does what we want then my friend will put in a .ini file that users can edit to point it to their email server, put in their credentials and also use a multiplier to control the number of lots that are entered into the csv file.

Also, I haven't seen the EA yet. Nicholishen is producing that part. Hopefully he'll be sharing that with the group once it's tested. I haven't heard from him in a day or two, so I'm not 100% sure that he's still pursuing it.

8toenails:
Right now I'm testing out the email parser. Once it's tested and does what we want then my friend will put in a .ini file that users can edit to point it to their email server, put in their credentials and also use a multiplier to control the number of lots that are entered into the csv file. Also, I haven't seen the EA yet. Nicholishen is producing that part. Hopefully he'll be sharing that with the group once it's tested. I haven't heard from him in a day or two, so I'm not 100% sure that he's still pursuing it.

Well I guess no one is interested in helping. I have the email parser tweaked and ready to go. I guess I'll just abandon this post and pay InterbankFX to write the EA for me. They said $700, but it'll be worth it.

Thanks for all the consideration!

8toenails:
Well I guess no one is interested in helping. I have the email parser tweaked and ready to go. I guess I'll just abandon this post and pay InterbankFX to write the EA for me. They said $700, but it'll be worth it. Thanks for all the consideration!

Here is something I was thinking... I might still be interested in sharing this EA and email parsing program with the community. If anyone is interested, please contact me.

8toenails:
Here is something I was thinking... I might still be interested in sharing this EA and email parsing program with the community. If anyone is interested, please contact me.

I'm interested on this feature

I would be interested as well.

bigdog20011:
I would be interested as well.

Big Dog, I just sent you a PM

@8toenails

I would be interested as well....please give me the info...

kecoaorgasme:
@8toenails I would be interested as well....please give me the info...

Check your PM

EA Requirement

8toenails:
Check your PM

Here is the EA requirement. Feel free to provide any input. This EA should work with any signal provider from www.gfsignals.com. They have a good one that should be active next week. NikRay... check him out.

Files:

I'm interested as well. It sounds like a great idea.

Have you thought about seeing if Global Forex Signals will give password protected and read-only access to a csv file they created from Wizard's signals that is located on their server? It would be very simple for them to do since they are creating the emails anyway. Then the ea could check the csv file automatically through an FTP or some other agent every minute/second or whatever timeframe needed and download the new signals, if any.

Kevin

Reason: