CatFX50 Indicators - page 7

Hi Nina and all traders,

It's very nice TS. Thank you and all the traders to make it better.

But I've some questions about the initial Stop Loss? Is it in the cross (market and ema) or in the enter (below/above)? How much pips do I have to put in this case - SL? 35pips (above/below)? Less or more?

What you mean with this "BUT IT IS NOT A HOLY GRAIL NOR A MONEY MACHINE. USE COMMON SENSE AND STOP OF 34 PIPS"? I've stop win when reached 34pips?

TKS RRBO

RRBO:
Hi Nina and all traders,

It's very nice TS. Thank you and all the traders to make it better.

But I've some questions about the initial Stop Loss? Is it in the cross (market and ema) or in the enter (below/above)? How much pips do I have to put in this case - SL? 35pips (above/below)? Less or more?

What you mean with this "BUT IT IS NOT A HOLY GRAIL NOR A MONEY MACHINE. USE COMMON SENSE AND STOP OF 34 PIPS"? I've stop win when reached 34pips?

TKS RRBO

34pips SL is nina preference and other member can use their own discretion view to set their own appropriate SL. e.g a good win trend at level1 can have between 30 to 50 pips SL but a more risky trade may have between 25 to 35 pips SL.

For TP case or exit strategy, there is no concrete solution so each member can use their own discretion view or perception to make the judgement. But in general fibpivot can give the good guideline on support and resistence level for exit purpose ( TP ).

As for the last paragraph, it is true that there is no perfect system whether it is manual or automated system, hence more practice with demo account can be gained more experience. By the time the individual trader has build up their own style of trading with confident, that will be the time for them to do live trade.:D

Of course it is good to read the thread "catfx50" to have better understanding of this wonderful system and at the same time engage yourself in demo trading. As for me I have read through 589 pages from this thread in 2 weeks, so I bet you can do it as well

quikpips:
Good afternoon everyone, Does anyone know if there is an audible alert for either the aNina indicator or the Hist_StepMA_Stoch when it changes from let's say red to green? Thanks!

This has an alert in it -- it is the Step Stoch which has an arrow at the same time (or very close) to when the Hist_StepMA Stoch changes

Mark53

I also get the gaps at times, I do not know why nor can anyone tell me.... even when I look at my charts now [the market is closed], I see gaps from friday for the EURUSD.

CatFx50 Indicator

HI,

Does anyone have above indicator (CAtFx50) with a audible alarm???

If so could you please post it for me.

best regards,

Leighton

I fixed zero divide error which was stoping the calculations, which was deactivating indicator.

Kalenzo:
I fixed zero divide error which was stoping the calculations, which was deactivating indicator.

Thank you for this; is there a way to put this new indicator on the third panel down, like the current one is? I assume your new indicator replaces the one I currently show inthe third panel, correct? See attached chart...

Files:
cat_chart_1.gif  29 kb

Ema 120?

What do we do with the EMA 120? This is the first time I have seen it mentioned (of course I am only up to page 178 out of 683)?

nina:
Hi!

CatFX50 only needs two indicators. They are mandatory if, of course, you want to trade this system according to its original rules.

Main tools:

EMA50

EMA120

Hist_StepMA_Stoch_KV1_Ex_03. Set at 2000 bars

aNina_v1. Set at 9000 bars.

Optional:

Fibo Pivots

MAX Moving Average. Set at 2000 bars. Color tab: Red, Yellow, Red, Yellow.

I want to say thank you for the tools to:

Igorad

ShadowWZ

Kalenzo

You can plot whatever you like on charts, but with all above tools you have enough.

Thank you

Nina

mikejody:
Thank you for this; is there a way to put this new indicator on the third panel down, like the current one is? I assume your new indicator replaces the one I currently show inthe third panel, correct? See attached chart...

Sure, when I will find some free time I will do it

Reason: