CatFX50 Indicators - page 8

camisa:
Hi, I think fib pivots are excelent targets for exits

Could someone program fib pivots so it can show historical levels for each day in the past???

Thanks!

pivots for previous day

Files:
pivot_pp.mq4  4 kb

Thanks everybody!

I'm new friend.I see English a little! but I hope I study better from this fourm. Please help me! thanks!

It's OK though.

i need your system

nina:
Hi!

Igorad, one of the best programmers in town and the father of Step Indicators, has made a bar version of his StepChoppy.

It paints your bars on chart.

Here you are.

Nina

hy nina

im dee from indonesia, my i have your trading system

i'm i newbe, and my english is bad

asparakasoto[at]yahoo.com, thanks

best regard

dee

Great

Hi Nina,

That'll be great !

It's a very good chance too to summarize the great CatFX50 Method here!

hi

this thread live again after 2 years , where are you Nina ? I'm waiting for your latest news

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

thanks nina

thanks nina for the system

Hi Everyone!

Hi Everyone, my name is Trend Seeker and am new to this forum. Just joined in today and am quite impressed by what I have seen so far. I have not gone live yet but hope to do so very soon, when I get a winning system that can give me a guranteed 80% success rate. Could this be the one system?

Trend Seeker:
Hi Everyone, my name is Trend Seeker and am new to this forum. Just joined in today and am quite impressed by what I have seen so far. I have not gone live yet but hope to do so very soon, when I get a winning system that can give me a guranteed 80% success rate. Could this be the one system?

Mostly depends on YOU.

Not very important if you find a 80% wining rate system. You can have it and still be a looser. Most important is to find a system that can allow you to cut your loses fast and let your profit run. In that way, a system can have only 45% wining rate and still be very profitable with low DD.

nina, please help

hi nina,

i am new to this site and i have heard about catfx50 indicator of yours.please could you provide appropriate indicator for me and teach how to attach the indicator to my mt4 platform.

i will be looking forward to read from you.

forex for live.

Reason: