Broker

I am using the same EA on two different Broker platforms.But the Lot sizes used by the EA on the different brokers differ for the same trade.What do I do?

Kingsley Owiriwa:

I am using the same EA on two different Broker platforms.But the Lot sizes used by the EA on the different brokers differ for the same trade.What do I do?

Does your deposit same? 

Sky L:

Does your deposit same? 

No.The deposits are not the same.

Kingsley Owiriwa:

No.The deposits are not the same.

Is this a serious question?

Your balances are different and you are wondering why your lot sizes are different?

Kingsley Owiriwa:

You can set a fix lot if you want then to be the same 

i am on an <Deleted> on a desktop and fast internet, the requotes are outrageous.

so i open my lap top and set up a new account with same <Deleted>, no problem trade goes through,

what is going on? this seems to be broker platform manipulation in my opinion. I may have to look for a broker or platform that will let my trades go straight through.

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
, then each symbol positions will be closed in the same order, in which they are opened, starting with the oldest one. In case of an attempt to close positions in a different order, the trader will receive an appropriate error. There are several types of accounts that can be opened on a trade server. The type of account on which an MQL5 program...
Reason: