Stochastic Momentum Indicator (Index) - page 10

suported80:
Hello folks! I´m looking desperately for SMI with LEVEL ALERT. In my strategy, the level 60 is crucial, and I need an alert and popup when this level was reached. Any one have such indicator??

Hello Suported80, added the level alerts.

Files:

mrtools:
Hello Suported80, added the level alerts.

No words man. Very very very thankyou. Im gona save a lot of time with.

Best regards.

yano125:
I came across this thread and while reading through it, found that a few were requesting a copy of RMI in mq4 format.

Well, if anyone is still interested snce that request was way back in March 2006, I have 2 versions and their MTF counterpart too.

The original I got from a forex factory thread and its MTF version was drawn with the help of mladen and fxbs.

The other version (L) was modified by Linuxser and shared by fxbs.

yano125

Thank you for sharing, Yano!

Can anyone fix these MTF RMI, please?

Files:
mtf_rmi.mq4  5 kb
mtf_rmil.mq4  5 kb

Spock23:

Here is this one : mtf_rmi_1.mq4

Files:
mtf_rmi_1.mq4  5 kb

Spock23:

And this one : mtf_rmil_nmc.mq4

Files:

WAMI indicator

wami.mq4

Files:
wami.png  76 kb
wami.mq4  4 kb

Does anybody has metastock Stochastic Momentum Index indicator for MT4.

I have searched and tried few but couldn't find the same.... Thanks in advance...

MobbyD:
Does anybody has metastock Stochastic Momentum Index indicator for MT4. I have searched and tried few but couldn't find the same.... Thanks in advance...

MobbyD

Check this one ( as defined by William Blau's "Momentum, Direction and Divergence" book): Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Stochastic momentum (SMI).mq4

mladen:
MobbyD Check this one ( as defined by William Blau's "Momentum, Direction and Divergence" book): Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Stochastic momentum (SMI).mq4

Thank you very much sir...

I have played with input values but couldn't get same/similar as in metastock one below:

Screenshot by Lightshot

Somebody on mql forums was saying:

"In Metastock you have the following parameters.%K-parameters: Time Periods,Smoothing periods,Double smoothing periods . And for the %D-parameters it is this.Time Periods, Method,Style and Color..."

I don't know/understand the details as I'm not coder.

Reason: