MMTS system - page 8

RickW00716:
Is anyone familiar with how to interpret and/or trade these lines?

Hi,

Merged with the old thread about.

Also, the expert thread have post (last one) from Monica Korzec

MKS Trades

vidda:
I had trade GBP using MKS Trendlines(MMTS system) I had attached the charts.

Hello,

We go long if the candle closes obove the MKS trendline and short if the candle closes bellow, but what we do if the candle closes too near the trendline?

Also do we have to close and reverse our position every time a candle closes at the opposite side of the MKS trendline?

What are the rules when price meets with an old trendline?

Thnaks for your help

Best Regards,

miramarfx:
Hello,

We go long if the candle closes obove the MKS trendline and short if the candle closes bellow, but what we do if the candle closes too near the trendline?

Also do we have to close and reverse our position every time a candle closes at the opposite side of the MKS trendline?

What are the rules when price meets with an old trendline?

Thnaks for your help

Best Regards,

You should read the Monica Korsec book to have the right answer. She posted some time ago here that she will release the book for free.

ever read the book long time ago...

It using analysis of price action (candlesticks), MKS trend line (not sure what it is?), price projection, and fibonacci as target.

also some explanation when trade in the news.

not bad for 130 pages of book, for me...

Indicator expired

When i tried to apply the indicator its showing expired !!

please can anyone give the working custom indicator

mks

zeeshanfkhan:
When i tried to apply the indicator its showing expired !! please can anyone give the working custom indicator

держи

Files:

Warning! site virused!

01.04.2009 8:54:51 PM

HTTP filter file Free Forex Education, Currency Trading, Forex Training, Beginner's guide to forex trading, Foreign Exchange Market, Monika Korzec, MMTS

HTML/TrojanClicker.IFrame.NAG trojan connection terminated - quarantined XEON\Administrator

Threat was detected upon access to web by the application: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe.

OOPs... wrong post

MMTS Trend Indicator

Hi all, MMTS trend indicator created by Barry Stander is attached.

Please try it and tell us how it help you in your trading.

Cheers,

pagenmach

Files:
Reason: