MMTS system - page 6

eBooks for MMTS

I always find that any books or someone trying to sell a system, the author will always pick the best charts for one's system to make it look so great. I am only interested in something that consistently makes PIPs, and not one which that is all garbage - just wasting money. If you ever noticed, all systems are almost the same, just each may have its own techniques for identifying things which may or may not be useful. Believe it or not, this forum has some good systems, but have yet to find one for trading the news with consistent success....

MKS Trendlines

et_phonehome_2:
I always find that any books or someone trying to sell a system, the author will always pick the best charts for one's system to make it look so great. I am only interested in something that consistently makes PIPs, and not one which that is all garbage - just wasting money. If you ever noticed, all systems are almost the same, just each may have its own techniques for identifying things which may or may not be useful. Believe it or not, this forum has some good systems, but have yet to find one for trading the news with consistent success....

I had trade GBP using MKS Trendlines(MMTS system)

I had attached the charts.

Files:

MMTS Impressive

Vidda,

Your charts looks very impressive, how often is the system reliable? Your trades, do you enter them before or during the news?

I wrote an EA that places the trades as per MKS trendlines MK1 thru MK4 separately. Over the long period, it failed to make money consistently. Sure there were some winners, but there were losers too. You cannot use this system to trade mechanically, you will have to monitor it.

As for the other systems, they are over optimized.

MKS1 not on correct time

fx1:
time setting added default timezone setting is 0 for IBFX

Hi,

Thanks very much for posting the custom indicator for the mks system. I tested the code and noticed that mks2, 3 and 4 are working properly; however, mks 1 is incorrect. Mks 1 should be from 18:00 to 12:30 EST (it should be 22:45 to 17:15 IBFX time minus 1hour).

Anybody seeming the same problem or is it just me?

Trong

MKS ea ?

Fx1,

Thanks for posting the MKS indicator which works great for today.

Wondering whether you can make an EA from the indicator or provide

instructions on how to call it using iCustom & I'll make an EA to backtest/forwad test it. Thanks.

Albert

MKS Rules

Hi Everybody, I know that there are certain rules that go along with this indicator. When there are certain times that you would NOT take the trade. Can anybody post these?? I see very good trades and also awful trades with MKS trendlines.

Diego

mmts2.0 indicator

how is everyone getting the indcator and sharing here when u have to buy it?

With the coding talent we have here at this forum it wouldn't take too long for somebody to code just about any indicator.

moneyline

Maji MTS indicator to test if you wish

Reason: