MMTS system - page 2

mmts is just a blind system please read this

dear friends

i have purchased many electonic books but they all are scrap methods desnot work

monika trading system is usless unless you figured out how was the report in

the claender you can use this like to know if the report is effective or not

www.forexfactory.com/index.php?page=calendar

the red icon on the report indicates big move

the orange indicates intermidiate move

the yellow indicates slow one

but it is figures is so delayed so go to this link which gives the figures on the time

http://www.easy-forex.com/en/Forex.FinancialCalendar.aspx

open the 1 or 5 min chart on the time of releasing the figure of the report and watch for the brake out wait 2 or 3 minute untill every thing is seteled

look to the figure if it is good for the usd expect to sell gbp/usd or eur/usd

if the trend was down(gbp/usd) before the release of the report expect very

big move down

however if the trend was up for the gbp/usd and the calender report was good and works for the favor of the usd expect one candle of 15 min for the gbp/usd to go down and then the trend will continue up

i am trading this way 9 years ago and i have learned by try and error and it is making huge profits

monika system is a blind system just takes the brake out

most of the times doesnot work why cause

it will only work if the trend for the gbp/usd was down and the reports came good for the favor of the usd or bad for the gbp so the rend will continue down and you will see the brake out and that is it

some time the brake happen by 1 candle and then the prices brakes to the other direction

any way if u can send the file of the mmts so we can see it and disscuess it

regards

MMts2

Well its seems as tho the thread here of the MMTS2 is a bunch of empty hype and B.S. asked for a comment and its been 2 days and no answer guess that is the answer for this system sorry folks just calling it as i see it and just my opinion of course.

if i was selling a book i'd go back a few times on the forum where i was trying to push it and answer any questions.

Pat

Pat,

There are some good systems in the book. However, the systems as described in the book are overoptimized in my opinion, but they do provide great ideas to start experimenting.

Hope this helps.

patrick:
Well its seems as tho the thread here of the MMTS2 is a bunch of empty hype and B.S. asked for a comment and its been 2 days and no answer guess that is the answer for this system sorry folks just calling it as i see it and just my opinion of course.

if i was selling a book i'd go back a few times on the forum where i was trying to push it and answer any questions.

Pat

JetHeat is a busy man to get a faster responce try www.stratigybuilder.com

he is a moderator over there

dead link

Forevergold,

The link seems to be dead. Tried it correcting the spelling and that didn't work. Any suggestions?

Good Trading,

Jahmal

MMTS system link

Received an email from Metatradertools.com. They are selling the MMTS plugin/ea for $280 U.S.

"MMTS Trading System - Product release

Metatrader-Tools.com is pleased to release MMTS to the Metatrader Traders community around the world. MMTS is a trading system designed by professional Forex Trader Monika Korzec of Canada.The system is designed to take advanatge of certain patterns at the begining or during trading sessions on the New York or London session times.The trading system comes..."

http://www.metatradertools.com/mmts_trading_system.shtml

Has anyone purchased it or is anyone using the system other than Maji?

Good Trading,

Jahmal

Hi!!

Thank you!

Nina

Hi, Sorry I haven't been checking the thread.

When I shot the video, I was quite new to MMTS and it was just my honest opinion. I had only traded a few times before I shot the video.

But today, (2 weeks later), the MMTS system is still working and I still have no problems recommending it.

The thing is, many people like to criticize a system before trying it out.

It should be the other way around.

JH

Hi Jahmal, When I looked at this link it appears that the MKS is an indicator not an EA however an EA for the MKS trendline sounds like a good idea. cheers

jamdragon888:
Received an email from Metatradertools.com. They are selling the MMTS plugin/ea for $280 U.S.

"MMTS Trading System - Product release

Metatrader-Tools.com is pleased to release MMTS to the Metatrader Traders community around the world. MMTS is a trading system designed by professional Forex Trader Monika Korzec of Canada.The system is designed to take advanatge of certain patterns at the begining or during trading sessions on the New York or London session times.The trading system comes..."

http://www.metatradertools.com/mmts_trading_system.shtml

Has anyone purchased it or is anyone using the system other than Maji?

Good Trading,

Jahmal

Yes it's an indicator that puts the trendline on the 2 candles .

Handy if you are watching a few charts I guess. Do we have any auto trendlines that will work on the close of a candle at a set time ?

Martin

Reason: