MMTS system - page 4

De Vinci:
Hi everyone

I have send a PM to 2 TSD members ( from this thread ) who have the MMTS ebook....

Not a reply, yet ( even, not a NO.....Nothing )

That's life

DV

What should they answer? If you want to read this book, buy it? we don`t want to share?

I am not sure if Davinci you sent me the PM or not. I am sorry, due to copyright reasons, I am unable to share the book.

Thanks for understanding.

Maji

Maji:
I am not sure if Davinci you sent me the PM or not. I am sorry, due to copyright reasons, I am unable to share the book.

Thanks for understanding.

Maji

Hi Maji

No problem at all, Maji , i had not PMed you....

I understand, for sure, anyway....

But when anyone looks all the stuff ( not necessarily GOOD, but often quite expensive ) EASILY ( you see what i mean ) available elsewhere, i think it is sometimes Good to Try before You Buy....

Just my .0000002 pips...

It's not a judgment.....neither to offend anyone HERE or elsewhere.

Bye and best regards

DV

How hard would it be to make that indicator not erase the previous days, and have a solid trendline with a dashed trendline extending out the end that could be manually adjusted to length. I ask because sometime the trendlines seem to be valid a day or so after.

Dean.

Files:
gbp-usd.gif  32 kb
usd-cad.gif  26 kb

fx1:
Maji MTS indicator to test if you wish

Thanks FX1, but how does it work? I installed it and I can see the trendlines. Seems to work.

moneyline

moneyline if you want the workings of the strategy you'll have to get the book www.korzec.ca

The Book

Hi FX1 - but, in your opinion, is the book any good.

Do you think there is real benefit in buying it or is another piece of "ho hum"

Altos

MKS trendline indicator

Hello, checking out the trendline indicator and the times are wrong on my Metatrader. All Monika's times are eastern time, so if you don't have a metaquotes server on Eastern time the lines will be drawn in the wrong places. The indicator doesn't have and option to adjust of different time zones. I purchased the ebook and like the info about price action in combo with my indicators. Ciao Rip

Rip the indicator works correctly when using InterbankFX, but yes having a time adjustment in the indicator for other feeds would be the ticket.

Dean.

Thanks

Thanks for the tip on the interbank feed Deanz. Rip

Reason: