Dynamic Fibonacci Grid, Fx Money Map - page 19

Does anyone have a formula for calculating Gann lines?

Pauluk:
I focus on m5 l1/l2 for taking the trade, i have not noticed this issue of l1/l2 not moving dynamically on the combo grid indi ( not the fx gauge one), ie they don't just change positions on the hour. Plus I use the grid on the 1 min chart.

Hi Paul

I too manually enter the trade at 5 mins L1/2, and I don't have any problems with the lanes updating. I use the grid on the 5 mins.

David

Thank you for sharing.

I look at the lanes on the H1 chart but on M1 and M5, since there is a new candle every minute or every 5 minuts, perhaps this keeps the L1/2 moving.

By the way I turned the EA on Sunday afternoon my time (which was Monday Austrailian/Asian time), but it did not do too well.

But by 10 pm Monday my time (which is Tuesday in Asian and Tuesday in London - 2 hours before the Tuesday London sessions begins) the EA is starting to kick in some steady wins.

So far it seems like Tuesdays and Wednesdays, and maybe Thursdays, might work best for the EA.

I have waken up Tuesday and Wednesday mornings (which is after London is over, and it is late Tuesday in UK) and have found in my history multiple 20 pip wins with very few loses. This amount of wins does not seem to happen on Mondays or Fridays (Sunday and Thursday night in my time zone).

But I will keep testing.

Interesting...

I put on the EA and not knowing the lot size was last set at 3 it took several trades and I was up over $6,000 in minutes. Kinda shocking ... I'll continue to test but with a much lower lot size.

EA testing

I used the partial take profit at 10 running the rest at 20, I had more winners than losers but finished minus $. So I have changed the TP and SL to the same level for this week. Anyone one else have any good results.

FxGauge

Doji, do you have any pdf to this and have you made any improvements to it? Please post if so. I found this EA made off your work. Any comments are welcome. I haven't traded it yet.

Regards,

maddman

toddanderson:
could you please explain the bais of this indicator what are the dashed line in the bars

Grid EA?

Have you made the Grid EA? If so please share...

mpower:
Attached is a Word doc with my trading strategy. It works extremely well if you avoid data releases. It should work with 4 period MA since it is constructed in the exact same way--7 fibonacci momentum lines, 7 fibonacci bands. I refer to L1, L2, L3 for the moneymap. They correspond to MA1, MA2, MA3 in 4PMA. Now, the values of the lines and bands in 4PMA and moneymap are different, but that should'n matter. I guess the difference comes from the difference in data feed--1-3 pips.

The problem to me with trading with 4PMA is that it is very hard to me to see where MA1, MA2 are especially on the shorter time frames, or when they are within 1 pip of each other. Is there any way to check the exact values?

I am dying to create an expert advisor with my strategy applied to 4PMA and see how it does on the demo. I have high hopes... I am new to Metatrader, but I am going to start the lessons tonight. Any help is welcome.

Thanks a lot for your help folks. I was able to attach 4PMA easily.

Pdf?

Do you have any instructions or comments on this indicator?

poruchik:
---------------------

Multi-Time Frame

Do you have anything in Multi-Time-Frame For Fibs...? Please share...

cja:
Is this what you want? You can alter the days back for the high and low to get the Fib you require or leave it on auto. autodayfibs.mq4
Reason: