EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 394

terentyevdd:
=) I'm only on one pair so far:) and I don't feel like jumping from one to the other as I don't have enough deposit for a long time:)

And the sense now to trade intraday on eurobucks: yesterday with 45 pips down, then 50 with the same up. And today the situation is similar, why stare at it all day long?

My pending orders are not working for some reason says Invalid SL and TP What to do I don't know, why not?

terentyevdd:
I don't know what to do, I don't know why... Just open a demo and check it there.

open a demo and check it on m1

terentyevdd:
I don't know what to do, I don't know why... Because the sl or the tp is less than admissible, or I mixed them up in places... I don't know what to do...

If you do not know why I do not know why I do not know why.

I don't think so, I put the buy limit at the top, I put it at 0 and it still wouldn't go up(

Vizard:

open the demo and check it on m1
i can't really explain why i got it yesterday and sometimes it did and sometimes it didn't:)

terentyevdd:
The thing is, it used to come on, but yesterday it didn't come on, and sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't:)

Call tech support and tell them a lot of short and sweet words)))

terentyevdd:
i don't think so, i put the buy limit on top, i set it to 0 and it still wouldn't go up(

that's why... the docs have rules...

While I was distracted by the meta-editor, three pages have already flubbed ))))

Vizard:

that's why... read the rules...
=) go mind your own business then:)))thank you:))
Reason: