LBR + 1000 pips in one week! - page 7

jerrymar:
Heres the JRSX. set length to 20.

Yes it loks similiar, but It isnt the same. JRSX gives false signals on flat market and it loks like fast indicaotr so U will get more false signals than with KI.

Like I said, the KI is similiar to many methods lile JRSX, MACD etc. But this is not the same

Files:
cable_1.gif  23 kb

Alexey Baranov:
Hi. USD/CHF - parameters: 3-10-18.

Alexey thanks for your cooperation. It is good direction to optimize setup for difrent currencies !

Let's continue!

Kalenzo:
Yes it loks similiar, but It isnt the same. JRSX gives false signals on flat market and it loks like fast indicaotr so U will get more false signals than with KI. Like I said, the KI is similiar to many methods lile JRSX, MACD etc. But this is not the same

thanks kalenzo. its great code. can you help how can i put an alert/alarm in your KI signal? thanks.

glader:
Gyus, do you got EA of this or just trading manually...?? Thanks for reply...

Man! Go to previous page. Nicholishen made an expert for this.

jerrymar:
thanks kalenzo. its great code. can you help how can i put an alert/alarm in your KI signal? thanks.

No problem I will made today second version of KI with some modifications and alarms

Kalenzo

Dzieki ziomek, dobra robota. Milego dnia.

What is this ProfitFactor in statement?

maniek:
Kalenzo

Dzieki ziomek, dobra robota. Milego dnia.

What is this ProfitFactor in statement?

Przecież pisze w prawym górnym rogu każdego mojego posta Bydgoszcz - Poland.

But please if U want to write in polish please PM me, this isnt Polish forum :P

I will be testing this also, please guys, specify, at which all pairs are you testing this EA??

glader:
I will be testing this also, please guys, specify, at which all pairs are you testing this EA??

Cable, swiss and euro. Read the PDF that I prepared, it was posted some posts before.

Reason: