New Experimental Expert Help!!! - page 3

FX-Hedger:
Dear Newdigital,

Thanks for the explanation.

Can you please tell me the difference between Docsniper and Igor's system? and what their variables mean?

Thanks again.

I do not know.

All the system is having the developer and programmer.

multi-lot scalper ea

Hi, I was reading somewhere here yesterday about a multi-lot scalper ea, I am just trying to locate it again with no luck, can anyone point me in the right direction again please?

sorry, stumbled back here

Found my way back, and I am testing this ea on gbp & eur, and will post results for you.

To Forum Manager

Hi ! Moderator,

Do you mind if it post the EA 'HedgExpert_v1.mq4' in the general section. Some people are interested in testing it too.

Igorad made it for me but it still needs some improvement. Need to find all the bugs.

Thanks.

Hi Micha!

Docsniper:
Sorry, forgot to post the settings I tested this expert with:

M15 on Cable and EURUSD, starting with 0.2 Lots, maximum 4 Trades. ReverseCondition=0 und AccountProtection=1.

I did again some forward testing on a new demoaccount, see attached todays statement.

bye

Micha

Hi Micha,

Which expert is this?

Hi! Igor

igorad:
Hi,

I think that it is possible to live test the first version of this expert.

In this expert there are many questions concerning opening and closing of orders. Bugs are complex enough for finding at backtesting.

This version is without using trailing stops.

Igor

Hi! Igor,

Can you explain the parameters on this system. It seems to act really unpredictably when I change things!!!

FX-Hedger:
Hi ! Moderator,

Do you mind if it post the EA 'HedgExpert_v1.mq4' in the general section. Some people are interested in testing it too.

Igorad made it for me but it still needs some improvement. Need to find all the bugs.

Thanks.

No problem.

As I know you have this thread in public section https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173694

Igorad is programming many things simultaniously and he posted this EA to the thread where you asked to do it.

If you want to post this EA in public section you may do it.

But I know that some people are affraid to post very good EAs in public. They may prefer elite section (probably). Because there is some theory when many people are trading using one profitable EA so this EA is creating losses because of that. But I think it is wrong theory.

Thank you

newdigital:
No problem.

As I know you have this thread in public section https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173694

Igorad is programming many things simultaniously and he posted this EA to the thread where you asked to do it.

If you want to post this EA in public section you may do it.

But I know that some people are affraid to post very good EAs in public. They may prefer elite section (probably). Because there is some theory when many people are trading using one profitable EA so this EA is creating losses because of that. But I think it is wrong theory.

Yes, I do believe in that theory, specially if most people with the same system is trading through the same Market Maker(Broker) or it's IB's. Stop hunting brokers will try their best.

Thank you for letting me post this EA in the General forum. If it becomes profitable, we can bring it back to the Elite section again.

Thanks.

So just in a few words...what happened...I do not have much time today to go look at the general forum...I am very busy working on something exciting!

ES

Reason: