Ojala EA - page 4

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned that on the backtest this system did not have 1 losing trade up until the last one, which was probably due to missing data between Dec 8 and March 1.

Good.so far,

I back tested H1 Eurusd.its good .

anyone test real money?

Hi

I think it does not have losing trades because it does only close when it's in positive territory. Unless you enable stops.

Eric

IMHO StopLoss is bad thing to use and Risky thing to leave.

Well, if I long at 1.2000 and my StopLoss is 100.

The order will be close at 1.1900, right? Assume it closed thenthe price went to 1.1850, it was good StopLoss but wait.

The Trend is going in CYCLES. The price now is 1.1900 then 1.2000 then 1.2200.

Why should we loss if the market will reverse its direction anyway?

StopLoss are bad but it's very risky to leave them

Is the demo very like the live trading?

I have only one question to all whom trading live acounts

Is the demo very like the live trading?

Please find attached my report to this point! (I made 4 USD in two days ).

It depends on the broker. In live trading you might not get your orders filled as fast as in demo trading.

And of course the emotions are very different.

eric79:
It depends on the broker. In live trading you might not get your orders filled as fast as in demo trading. And of course the emotions are very different.

eric,

Thank you very much!

Do you trading live?

Not fast means how much seconds minutes to wait?

Hi Mohammed

At the moment i don't trade live. I have two live accounts but not with a broker with MetaTrader.

In one account i usually don't have to wait at all, maybe 1 second. In very special situations i have to wait longer, after important news or when the market moves very fast.

That is in the major pairs, in exotic pairs i would probably have to wait longer.

In the other account i have to wait maybe 3 seconds.

eric79:
Hi Mohammed

At the moment i don't trade live. I have two live accounts but not with a broker with MetaTrader.

In one account i usually don't have to wait at all, maybe 1 second. In very special situations i have to wait longer, after important news or when the market moves very fast.

That is in the major pairs, in exotic pairs i would probably have to wait longer.

In the other account i have to wait maybe 3 seconds.

Hi eric,

Thank you very much for the information and your patience.

Are the seconds you wait (1, 2 or 3 seconds) make difference?

1, 2 or 3 seconds does not make very much difference. Normally you should get the price you want or 2 - 4 pips away.

But in these cases where you have to wait long, maybe 10 seconds it makes a difference. That's when they fill the orders manually. Then you usually get a requote.

But it's different at every broker.

Reason: