New Idea system Posted Here..... - page 8

elihayun

Hi all,

I just found that great system. Look very interesting. To make the trade simple I created this indicator. It will gives you indication that the 18 and 5 EMA crossed, and display the H1 and M15 TF , RSI and Stochastic values , with a recommendation how to act. Hope it will help.

Attached Files 4Xtrader.mq4

I think the RSI and stochastic values are not updating?? or they must update from one signal to another??

yass:
Hi all,

I just found that great system. Look very interesting. To make the trade simple I created this indicator. It will gives you indication that the 18 and 5 EMA crossed, and display the H1 and M15 TF , RSI and Stochastic values , with a recommendation how to act. Hope it will help.

I think the RSI and stochastic values are not updating?? or they must update from one signal to another??

You did not fasten a file. Fasten once again. We will make attempt.

yass:
Hi all,

I think u are right. I put the update command in the wrong place.

I also add extra information in the new version.

Files:

elihayun

think u are right. I put the update command in the wrong place.

I also add extra information in the new version.

Thanks elihayun i think it works good job!

Hi,

What time frame shd I put this fantastic indicator on and on which pairs? Looks simple and good.

After live trade with the indicator, I realized that I need extra warning about trend direction changed. Most of the time the stochastic xross will give me that warning. I added to the indicator, what I called "CAR" indication (Close and reverse). See attachment.

Files:

elihayun:
After live trade with the indicator, I realized that I need extra warning about trend direction changed. Most of the time the stochastic xross will give me that warning. I added to the indicator, what I called "CAR" indication (Close and reverse). See attachment.

Thanks elihayun

4xtrader:
Oh, Yes, remember TF 15 min is agood entry/trigger signal

Entry signal is cross on 15m tf . When on 15m we have cross on H1 isnt yet. Right? You look only at H1 and H4 to confirm of direction? On H1 and 15M direction must be same, but with H4 is not to importent ? Do you trade on gbp, eur, chf?

elihayun:

Can you please explain how the car indicator works? thanks!

Have a good weekend

maniek:

Entry signal is cross on 15m tf . When on 15m we have cross on H1 isnt yet. Right?

Yes That's right.

You look only at H1 and H4 to confirm of direction? On H1 and 15M direction must be same, but with H4 is not to importent ?

Yes, on 15 min n H1 have to be the same direction, H4 for your Trend guidence as long as the price above EMA 35 it means still in Up trend n vice versa, but if we got all in the same direction, that means price very volatile

Do you trade on gbp, eur, chf?

Yes, this system is working properly for major pairs, coz' they have a wide range.You can applied it not only on major but also to GBP/JPY or EUR/JPY .

God Bless

Reason: