Harmonic Trading - page 253

Q

poruchik:
Have nice trading

Do other higher versions (>v76 - v83) stated in https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178120

ZUP_v76_5-0_mod.mq4

have the 5-0 detection?

Metaeditor ZUP 83

string vBull = "Bullish";

string vBear = "Bearish";

string vGartley = "Gartley";

string vBat = "Bat";

string vButterfly = "Butterfly";

string vCrab = "Crab"

Files:
10751096.jpg  69 kb

ZUP83 English translation

Attached is a decent translation of the most recent ZUP from Russian to English.

I'm still working on replicating it 100% (so it compiles) to the Russian original but its quite the indicator with a lot of moving parts.

Anyway, anyone using ZUP can get a better understanding of the inner workings.

Files:

Good God,

Thank you very mucho !!!

Finally manual for indicator what each fields means for english and how indicator works, your post is most valuable ever done in any of these harmony threads.

Think this way, there would be need for this thread if this would be available since launch.

Kaori

korHarmonics v6.7.6 is available now from TradingArsenal.com - TradingArsenal.com

Regards

kor4x

I recall seeing an indicator that plots simple fibo retracement patterns, specifically abc patterns.

I don't know if it was part of an earlier zup or a standalone indicator. If anyone has it, please repost, thanks.

Files:
abcfx.gif  15 kb

How to setup zup83 for seach multipattern?

Hi,,

Please, I want to configure zup83 for show:

- Triangle

- Rombhos

- Gartley

- Bat

- Crab

I think I must attach 1 zup each pattern to show, But, Where can I config zup for show this patterns?

Thanks in advance...

lonew0lf:
I recall seeing an indicator that plots simple fibo retracement patterns, specifically abc patterns. I don't know if it was part of an earlier zup or a standalone indicator. If anyone has it, please repost, thanks.

ABout QTA

Sorry, Can somebody explain how to read/understand/trade/use QTA Indicator?

Thanks..

Thanks in advance...

Mr

keris2112:
I have "The Harmonic Trader" book in pdf format. If anybody is interested, I'll upload it tonight. Keris

Hello,

pleased to learn that you have the above book.

Please send me the link to download.

really need it.

Thanks.

Reason: