If anyone has an indicator like this?

Hey guys I don't really know how can I describe the indicator that I need, but the formula is simple.

Like this indicator on pics:

Files:

mj0233:
Hey guys I don't really know how can I describe the indicator that I need, but the formula is simple. I am looking for indicator that will be able to indicates the opposite candle but after couple wrong signals it might be even repainting, it doesn't really matter, like Zig Zag or Semafor which indicates new higher high or lower low, but at the end of the zigzag it's not always opposite candle, I need something that even after many repainting signals it always indicates the opposite candle at the end. Like this indicator on pics: (at the end of white or red arrows it's always opposite candle)

Why don't you simple invert zigzag indicator signals?

What do you mean by invert zigzag ?

mj0233:
What do you mean by invert zigzag ?

Take a zigzag indicator and when it shows up signal you use it like down signal, and when it shows down signal, you use it as up signal. After all, isn't that what you wanted in those pictures?

mladen:
Take a zigzag indicator and when it shows up signal you use it like down signal, and when it shows down signal, you use it as up signal. After all, isn't that what you wanted in those pictures?

I rather wanted something that will be able to indicate the opposite candle after higher high or lower low at the reverse of trend, but thanks for your help mladen.

mj0233:
I rather wanted something that will be able to indicate the opposite candle after higher high or lower low at the reverse of trend, but thanks for your help mladen.

What is the difference between using the signals "the wrong way" and making it display "the wrong way"?

Reason: