ROC for MT4? - page 3

The problem is not in the smoothing

It has problem with indexes showing the smoothing routine what to smooth (and that is why I said that I should have checked it more thoroughly). I simply assumed that what has been done by copy-paste was done OK, and was wrong ... The "1.02" version and the version mrtools posted work as they should

Big Joe:
There's something funny, the first roc histogram published by mladen, which doesn't refresh on normal chats, refreshes on renko charts !

I think that's the smoothing function which causes problems, when i activate it, i see repaints ( in histo version), and when not activate, no repaint.

Nevertheless, a very interesting indicator !

Roc

Mladen ,Thanks for correcting it ! this is a very interesting indicator

Smoothed ROC with multiple choice of smoothing modes

Files:

Hi. Does anyone know how I can put ROC behind price?

Files:
sc.png  88 kb

matttravis:
Hi. Does anyone know how I can put ROC behind price?

If you are referring to metatrader, simply check the "chart on foreground" in properties (like on the picture)

Files:

Thanks mladen for the reply. Yes in Meta4. I changed the properties but it is still separated. Do I have to change anything else?

matttravis:
Thanks mladen for the reply. Yes in Meta4. I changed the properties but it is still separated. Do I have to change anything else?

If you are using line graph for price you are hardly going to notice the change

Try setting bars or candlestick OHLC chart to see the difference

I wanted to put the ROC lower window behind price. No separate window. Is that possible?

matttravis:

Yes you did it OK

You are not going to get better visibility is you have too much indicators on chart (that is why I prefer to use very simple charts - easier to notice the important things).

Reason: