ROC for MT4? - page 4

Sorry mladen. Thanks for your help.

This is ROC2 with super smoother as histo version, its mtf and compatible with new mt4 builds.

2 indis published some times ago was working well, but now with the b600+ release they did not draw on chart (even if metaeditor does not show error). I cant find what is wrong, could you glance at them please ?

roc.mq4 & rocseparate.mq4 from Custom Indicator ROC (Price Rate of Change) - Simple Programs in MQL4 - MQL4 Tutorial

Files:
roc.mq4  8 kb

dino35:
2 indis published some times ago was working well, but now with the b600+ release they did not draw on chart (even if metaeditor does not show error). I cant find what is wrong, could you glance at them please ?

dino35

That indicator does not work using build 509 either (the roc indicator). I don't know what are the pictures they posted there, but for sure they are not produced by the indicator that is accompanying that post). Not the first time

Files:
roc.gif  100 kb

mladen:
dino35

That indicator does not work using build 509 either (the roc indicator). I don't know what are the pictures they posted there, but for sure they are not produced by the indicator that is accompanying that post). Not the first time

There is a lot of stuff on mq code base (metatrder 4 and metatrader 5) that does not work or works wrongly. Nobody cares there if the stuff is working or not

ROC2 Smoothed_MTF histo from here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173583/page2 made to be compatible with new mt4 builds.

This one seems to refresh.

updated version posted here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173583

dino35:
2 indis published some times ago was working well, but now with the b600+ release they did not draw on chart (even if metaeditor does not show error). I cant find what is wrong, could you glance at them please ? roc.mq4 & rocseparate.mq4 from Custom Indicator ROC (Price Rate of Change) - Simple Programs in MQL4 - MQL4 Tutorial

This rocseparate works : rocseparate.mq4

Files:

Absolute Rate Of Change Value

rocx.mq4

Files:
rocx.mq4  2 kb
rocx_mql.png  78 kb

mrtools:
This is ROC2 with super smoother as histo version, its mtf and compatible with new mt4 builds.

Sorry for dig up an old thread. But could you please add an alert for this indicator when the color changed?

Reason: