ROC for MT4?

is this?...............

Files:
roc2_vg.mq4  5 kb

ROC as histogram?

yuhaowang:
is this?...............

Has anyone got a rate of change indicator expressed as a histogram?

Thruline:
Has anyone got a rate of change indicator expressed as a histogram?

Momentum is here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

ROC2_VG.mq4 - hi has anyone got this in candles format or with an alert?

i have had a go at making an alert to notify me when it reaches a certain level + and a certain level - but it doesn't work very well. i was using some of the code from WPR candles to try to create an overbought and oversold condition.

any help would be much appreciated as i like the idea of this reducing chop more than anything else i have seen.

Roc

Hi,

Can someone correct the code of this Rate Of Change indicator, so that it updates ?

Thanks

Files:
roc1.mq4  3 kb

Here you go

Tradefx1:
Hi,

Can someone correct the code of this Rate Of Change indicator, so that it updates ?

Thanks
Files:
roc2.mq4  3 kb

Thank you very much, mladen !

ROC smoothed and with MTF ?

mladen:
Here you go

Hi mladen, can you implement a logarithmic smooth function and MTF capability in the ROC2 indicator ? This would be great. Thanks !

Hi mladen, meanwhile I implemented Smoothed and MTF functionality by copying from one of your other indis. Hope it is ok for you.

Files:

As far as mtf is concerned, this would be a correct version (the problem is that in your version it will always use default parameters for other time frame and not the chosen parameters). This version corrects it

Wish you a pleasant weekend

Boxter:
Hi mladen, can you implement a logarithmic smooth function and MTF capability in the ROC2 indicator ? This would be great. Thanks ! Hi mladen, meanwhile I implemented Smoothed and MTF functionality by copying from one of your other indis. Hope it is ok for you.

mladen:
:)

As far as mtf is concerned, this would be a correct version (the problem is that in your version it will always use default parameters for other time frame and not the chosen parameters). This version corrects it

Wish you a pleasant weekend

Mladen, is it pain in ass to make histogram version (1,0)?

Reason: