Better Bollinger Bands... - page 13

marketmaster88:
hi mrtools, i have seen you bollinger bands width indicator but all the bars are the same color. could you please make it with changing colors when is going up blue for example and when is downtrend in red. thanks for your posts

I am just guessing that this is the one you thought of : bbandwidthratiohisto_-_two_colors.mq4

Distance from Bollinger Band

dbb.mq4

Files:
dbb.mq4  3 kb
dbb_mql.png  95 kb

Price sound bands indicator (interesting version of bollinger bands) pricesound_bands.mq4

Shrink Seesaw BollingerBands

dreamamp039s_shrink_seesaw_bbands.ex4

Main idea is to help the dealers to quickly identify the volatile market, and the big swings do anticipation ahead of time

When there is convergence bollinger line, markets into shock.

When Bollinger line of convergence, and walk in K line amplitude range, predict the next swings coming.

indicators find from other places,

hope someone can give The source code of indicators

Hi,

I'm looking for a Bollinger bands indicator that does not repaint itself. Where can I get one?

Hesamavr:
Hi, I'm looking for a Bollinger bands indicator that does not repaint itself. Where can I get one?

Hesamavr

Any bollinger bands indicator should do (even he built in one). Bollinger bands indicators are usually not repainting

Hi sir,

Actually all Bollinger band indicators which I have tested do repaint. Not repainting means we should see the footprint of the movements in accompany with price changes.

I appreciate if you provide the link of your introduced source.

Hesamavr:
Hi sir,

Actually all Bollinger band indicators which I have tested do repaint. Not repainting means we should see the footprint of the movements in accompany with price changes.

I appreciate if you provide the link of your introduced source.

Interesting

So far, I have never seen a repainting Bollinger bands. Taking into account that it is made using SMA (simple moving average - that never repaints) and standard deviations (that never repaints either), I wounder where is the component that could make the Bollinger bands repaint

Would you mind posting any example of Bollinger bands repainting? I really would appreciate seeing a repainting Bollinger bands that are calculated the way described in the above sentence (or as it is described here : Bollinger Bands - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia )

better bollinger bands stop_mtf+alerts from here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173534/page6

updated to be compatible with new mt4 builds.

This is Better Bollinger bands stop, indicator is mtf with alerts on better bollinger trend change.

updated version posted here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173534

Reason: