Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 801

Hi Mladen and Mr. Tools,

This is one of my favorite indicators and as I understand Mladen´s work?

Is it possible to add arrows on main chart so I can turn of the line function?

coridor_fullssa_normalize_-_mtf__lines_3.01_nmc.mq4

P.s.

Can you make the arrows small?

talaate:
Yes Mladen:

It is great one, I also found your indicator with 3 cross MA (3 MA Cross with alert.mq4) it is also great but it not MTF, However it all great stuff

Nice weekend

Talaat E

Talaat E made Mladen's version mtf, only thing I'm not sure is working correctly is the negative shift values in mtf mode. But remember if using negative shift it wold be forcing the indicator to repaint.

mrtools:
Talaat E made Mladen's version mtf, only thing I'm not sure is working correctly is the negative shift values in mtf mode. But remember if using negative shift it wold be forcing the indicator to repaint.

Thanks mrtool

yes I think you are right about shifting repainting tendsncy, i actually never use shifting!!. any way thanks for your effort, do you think it is possible to add disable arrows from drawing in case crossing between middle ma and slow one

thanks

Talaat E

falungong:
Hi Talaat E,

This one I got in one of the forums here, dont remember where.

Hope it is ok if I post indicators from this site?

ma_crosses_mtf_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4

Dear Falungong

many thanks your help

Talaat E

Dear MrToool

would you take look for this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181187/page37

I would like the indicator draw block bars in separate windows between the two arrows, I don't need 4 MTF block bar, just one line for the specified selected time frame, so it still Mullti Time but not 4MT block bars. Hopefully you can help me in this great indicator. I actually tried to do it by myself but I failed

Thanks

Talaat E

talaate:
Dear MrToool

I would like the indicator draw block bars in separate windows between the two arrows, I don't need 4 MTF block bar, just one line for the specified selected time frame, so it still Mullti Time but not 4MT block bars. Hopefully you can help me in this great indicator. I actually tried to do it by myself but I failed

Thanks

Talaat E

Interesting idea Talaat E will give it a try.

mrtools:
Interesting idea Talaat E will give it a try.

Thanks MrTool

Hello

My first ever post and I hope you are all well and healthy as well as wealthy

I have an indicator and I would like it to be converted to MTF using histogram bars in separate window i.e. underneath the price window.

Thank you once again

Files:

alanyaber:
Hello

My first ever post and I hope you are all well and healthy as well as wealthy

I have an indicator and I would like it to be converted to MTF using histogram bars in separate window i.e. underneath the price window.

Thank you once again

Hello Alanyaber, can't change an ex4 file.

talaate:
Dear MrToool

Thanks

Talaat E

Talaat E, hopefully I understood correctly, I made a mtf histo version.

Reason: