Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 193

devilc0de:
im looking for indicator on the chart below , i know 1 is digistoch and 1 more is MACD , anyone know what indi on the chart ? look like isakas indi or brain trading indi to me..

hi

If you mean the BIG RED,White dotes(Trend direction) and the SMALL RED,BLUE dotes (it is as stop loss level OR trailling stop),i gues it is the "Lab trend 1 or/and 2 or/and 3".

Search for that and i guess u will get it.

where u got this chart from??!!is somebody sell it or what?

ahmedazizelias:
hi

If you mean the BIG RED,White dotes(Trend direction) and the SMALL RED,BLUE dotes (it is as stop loss level OR trailling stop),i gues it is the "Lab trend 1 or/and 2 or/and 3".

Search for that and i guess u will get it.

where u got this chart from??!!is somebody sell it or what?

somebody sell this system aroud usd 30 .. for me, its just a set of free indi where mostly u can find it here in forex tsd.

devilc0de:
somebody sell this system aroud usd 30 .. for me, its just a set of free indi where mostly u can find it here in forex tsd.

I think if i were you and got this system for 30$,i think you can much better than that for 12$ only at the Elite section..i am sorry it is NOT an advertisment ,it is just my owen openion.

Fx Snipers CCI with bollinger bands --- MTF

Does anyone have FX snipers CCI with Bollinger Bands in MTF

This would be very helpfull if anyone has it

Supertrend MTF- Rosh; different aproach, formula

MultiStrend_JR_R_MTF.mq4 MultiStrend - MQL4 Code Base

works only with Supertrend_jr

make sure Supertrend_jr installed properly under correct name

Are the TFs switchable or built-in? Is it possible to make the TFs switchable?

fxbs:
Supertrend MTF- Rosh; different aproach, formula

MultiStrend_JR_R_MTF.mq4 MultiStrend - MQL4 Code Base

works only with Supertrend_jr

make sure Supertrend_jr installed properly under correct name

Files:

Thanks fxbs....

many pips....

hi

devilc0de:
im looking for indicator on the chart below , i know 1 is digistoch and 1 more is MACD , anyone know what indi on the chart ? look like isakas indi or brain trading indi to me..

try this

it is good ???????????????