Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 115

WOW man..!

AIGOR, you're the genius!

You delivered minefield map, floorplan of the market

Let's guess where major S/R levels, cluGsters etc...

Thank you, Igor, that's just beautiful!

Files:

+ conventional MACDmtf + mtf_alligatorB3(2jaws) - for the hell of it

guys, some info on Waist levels, please?

Files:

Qqe Mtf

HI fxbs,

If you have time could you please convert this to QQE indicator to MTF or bars maybe thanks in advance, oh by the way you da MAN!

Cheers.

Files:
qqe.ex4  4 kb
qqe.mq4  4 kb

try this.......
Files:

Thanks seven,

I already got that one hmm didn't realise that they are already in MTF format, in that case if it is possible could someone be so kind and convert to bars to show different time frame on one chart as like the other 4TF ones.

Cheers.

Lava,

You can tell to your spanish buddy to try these :

lava:
Hi FXBS, The bars version I am missing the contemporary TF's. My MTF Ergodic looks smoother then the one you had on the screen.

you can set upper TF to "0" - current TF on settings (and cange other tf bars) ( 0-current -1m-1w)

(autodidsplay/autoswith- later on)

==================

here it is:

MTF_BH_Ergodic_4TFBars_ADM.mq4 works only with BH-Ergodic.mq4 (same as in post 1146, here - just to have in one place)

claypot:
Thanks seven,

I already got that one hmm didn't realise that they are already in MTF format, in that case if it is possible could someone be so kind and convert to bars to show different time frame on one chart as like the other 4TF ones.

Cheers.

Bars would be really cool

hi, has anyone coded a #mtf_MACD indicator but with alert signal when red line turns from down to up and from up to down???