Where did the "STI" thread move - page 4

Hello everybody!!!

STI did great job today, 36 pips till now.

I will show you an example how I see it...

If you have an 1000$ account then opne trade with 0.1 lot that is ~120$ (12% of your capital), maximum risk of one trade is 50% that is only 5% of your capital. In less than two month I have profit 50%. I think that is a great EA, If you can have only 10% (but stabil) then it is brillian I think.

Good luk to you!!!

yours manager

Manager,

this resuls are wiht which verson.

your result are as per your broker TRD but as per other broker there is big difference.

Have you checked the EA with real money.

THis also work on one more pair addition to main pair.

kumawat:
Manager,

this resuls are wiht which verson.

your result are as per your broker TRD but as per other broker there is big difference.

Have you checked the EA with real money.

THis also work on one more pair addition to main pair.

Yes, I'm trading live with real money and I'm very satisfied. This month in two weeks I'm up 40% of my capital.

I traded STI_v2 and at the end of last week I started to run v3.

I'm trading only EUR/USD on M15 TF with TP6 & SL50.

Contact me for more information about broker and other stuff.

manager

manager:
Hello everybody!!!

STI did great job today, 36 pips till now.

I will show you an example how I see it...

If you have an 1000$ account then opne trade with 0.1 lot that is ~120$ (12% of your capital), maximum risk of one trade is 50% that is only 5% of your capital. In less than two month I have profit 50%. I think that is a great EA, If you can have only 10% (but stabil) then it is brillian I think.

Good luk to you!!!

yours manager

MM, you are the MAN! Thanks for this wonderful EA!

kumawat:
Nicholison,

it looks per system 15 pip today.

we want to know about setting for each sytem so we can understand which setting is more profitable.

I am running about 10 systems on the EURUSD at the moment. There are different settings ranging from Trailing-Scalping, M1-M30, different CCI settings etc. I don't know what the settings are because I just start changin them and running more EA's. I have, however, programed the EA (STIv4)to separate out the trades that it generated and creates a unique trade log with the settings that i used (for each instance of the EA running. Keep in mind that this new EA creates a unique ID everytime you initialize it. If you start the ea and then change TF on the chart or start it fresh, it is going to log a specialized statement in the (experts/files)folder. This means that you can test any settings on as many instances of the same TF/Pair that your heart so desires because with the unique id system the expert only controls orders that it opened.

The only problem is that I can only get those logs with settings that i used on that instance of the EA - when i deinitialize the EA. Stay tuned...

Nic

EDIT+++++++

I have been getting some questions as to how this is set up. It is the same as loading 1 EA on to different currencies, accept with this version you can load it however many times you want on the same TF/Pair. The theory behind it is to auto-log the trades and settings so you can simply just start playing with the external variables however you want. Let the bad-boy rip for a period of time. Then go back to the logs, make note of the settings that were successful, and disregard the ones that weren't.

CHEERS!

Nic

Files:
fx_pic009.jpg  266 kb

What broker do you use Manager? I was just wondering. I have also noticed a few other currency pairs that might work.

USDCAD (H1)

NZDUSD (H1)

AUDUSD (H1)

Go ahead and try out on demo first, but could be a way to make some extra $$$ by adding them in.

Have you tried to reduce the SL down to 25 or 30? What were the results?

Thanx for your input manager

manager, just to clarify - the only diff between your v2 and v3 is the alerts, right?

manager:
I traded STI_v2 and at the end of last week I started to run v3.

ycomp:
manager, just to clarify - the only diff between your v2 and v3 is the alerts, right?

You're right man

Hi

Manager which broker you are using.

one thing is there it is not giving good profit on Interbankfx. May be lot of user for this EA on that platform.

Reason: